PES 5 PC official release in Germany

I don't think the "coughing" players will be able to play online if Konamis website is anything to go by.

It sounds like when you play online you do so through their servers and it collects information about the serial number etc when you go into their online lobby.

there is an adobe file that gives all the rules here - http://www.konami-pes5.com/

I can't see it on their site but I suspected that'd be the case. It's a shame, I'd like to play some folk on the PC but I don't think I can buy the game twice.

Yeah, it's a toss up between buying a network adaptor for my PS2 (and going through the crap of changing my PS2's regional I.D.) or paying another $50 (incl. shipping to here) to buy the PC version.

As it is, I got the PS2 version as a late birthday gift so I suppose it'll have to be the PC purchase option!!! It would be nice if Konami could release the US version at the same time so I didn't have to go through all this crap every year!!!!!

ClassicD said:
I can't see it on their site but I suspected that'd be the case. It's a shame, I'd like to play some folk on the PC but I don't think I can buy the game twice.

Classic, on the front page at the bottom it says "PC Online User Agreement"

I didn't buy the PS2 version, I'm still playing WE9. I intend to buy the PC version depending on what sort of feedback I hear about the online mode.

Online Play is nearly lag free. And you have to buy the game to play online. Cause there is no direct-ip mode. You have to login to the online lobby with your cdkey and password (need to register on konami website before).

Hmm ... no direct IP ...
How's the connection after initiating a game from the lobby? I suppose (and hope!) the lobby just does the game matching and connection between the 2 players would switch to point-to-point.
I asked because I suppose the server is in Europe; if everything takes place on the server, asia players will lag like xxxx ...
May you tell us more, our dear game owners?

its better if konami have their own servers so that we can play games at almost lag free. no need to know the personsip to play, their should be a search online user command 2 search for online players you know and add them to a buddy list

Last edited:
Firstly i declare war on Germany unless they relinquish ALL copies of PES5 to the UK (cant wait 2 days) and secondly i feel inclined to get immediate vaccination against bird flu as with all the "coughing" i think its finally spread to this thread !!
icon10.gif

Back
Top Bottom