Cologne
1.FC Köln/Celtic/St.Pauli
Some Media Markets in Germany (Hamburg etc.) are have it
Look at this (Not me )

jonneymendoza said:
that means its out on "coough" "cough" source

Hehe if you don´t believe, call here:
Mediamarkt Hamburg Nedderfeld (Tel. +4940-480990) :mrgreen:

It is really released in some (big) City´s in Germany, I saw it myself.

WRONG SERVER ARE ONLINE
No need for panic cuz you can´t play it online yet, servers will come online on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
what servers? if its out in germany its only a matter of time b4 its out on "cough cough"

man i must b catching somthing LOL

jonneymendoza said:
what servers? if its out in germany its only a matter of time b4 its out on "cough cough"

man i must b catching somthing LOL

Next time you're posting your useless "cough cough" shit again you're outta here.

Kezz said:
Next time you're posting your useless "cough cough" shit again you're outta here.

lol ok, never knew it was againts the forum rules, though dont see it stated dat i cant say cough cough bt ur da boss :)

i create some stadiums, don´t look at the name ;) they are for the demo :)
Mestalla:

Olympia Berlin:

Online Stadium:

Nice shots TaZzZzZz. Can you tell us if there's an option in the network part that has an option to play directly with someone with an ip? (like pes4)

Last edited:
Direct-IP is NOT implented, you have to login every time you want to play online.

I`m wondering how this should work on LAN-Partys :(

No Lan option either? :shock:

How did you manage to play on PC servers? I thought these were only available from Thursday?

But i saw in the screen above, that the game has lobby and networkoptions. What is networkoptions mode?

Last edited by a moderator:
TaZzZzZz said:
I took some screenshots to prove it´s really out. More soon @ www.LeiSuRe-eSports.com

how do i view the pics larger cuz when i click on each picture some german upload site appears along with the filename but no actual picture

it comes up with this

Bildeigenschaften
Datum: 25.10.2005 Dateigröße: 91.72 Kbyte Auflösung: 800x600 Dateiname: Ng9Kk2gW.jpg

Dateiname: Ng9Kk2gW.jpg
Bildkommentar:
Terry vs. Henry

Das dargestellte Bild wurde von einem unserer User hochgeladen.
Directupload.net übernimmt keinerlei Haftung für den Inhalt des dargestellten Bildes,
wird aber Verstößen gegen die Regeln und AGBs rechtlich nachgehen.

Back
Top Bottom