Pes 5 what you want?

FabioS79

Italy World Champion !!!!
15 March 2005
I want to open a topic where we give to konami what we want in Pes 5. These are my.

- More boots (15 and 3 editable)
- More stadium
- Improve wether condition
- Give each font number for all teams
- Improve free kick
- Improve last player foul
- Original and animated player in the benches
- New comment for italian (I dislike the comment of Sandreani e Civoli)
- More face for the player
- Improve the online game
- Adboards for each competition (World cup, European Cup, Serie A, Premiership ect...)
- Add the line referee (I want to see it)
- Add the possibility to violent reply at a foul
- Add more chant for each teams

A SPECTATOR mode - passworded of course, so that people could pop in and watch a match.

Improve ONLINE PLAY!!!
Do something with defensive AI, because in WE8I or PES4 it´s not good
and Free kicks of course.

NO offence, but I ahte these threads, there are like millions of them flyting around.

The only thing I liked about TIF2004 is the fact you can do:

A 2 footed challenge
A dive

It made the game much more fun when you could dive about and win penalties, because lets be honest, who doesnt dive in football now?. And a 2 footed challenge would be good to have aswell.

Thing I would like more than anything is more a more fairer AI system, meaning there isnt one set of physics for you and another set for the CPU, which is the case with PES4/WE8 if you have the balls to admit it.

The chance to have power on both passes and headers, because I am sick of the way the CPU decides it:

Someone is 2 inches in-front of you and the header goes far too hard.
Someone is about 50 yards away and your lucky if the header goes 5 yards.

Passes aswell, you press up and pass, but it goes to the diagonal up/right instead of just plain up, even though there was a player directly above me.

Better player reactions, so now you can do 1 touch football, the way it is now, you have to wait about 2 seconds after you get the ball before you can do a pass/shot, which sucks.

Dont give a penalty when you walk into the CPU, dont give a freekick when a strand of leg hair hits the CPU. When you throw someone the ball, it would be good if there touch didnt knock it ouf of the stadium.

Give the keepers atleast some AI, meaning they dont let the easy shots go in while saving all the impossible ones. Dont show the offside replay at an angle so all you can see is your player, which doesnt exactly show us how he is offside in the first place.

Dont make the refree blow thw whistle for half time when you are outside the CPU's box ready to score, or up the wing on your own ready to cross.

Change the way they slide because it is bloody shit, when you want them to stick a leg out they fall back and hook there leg around the CPU player, and when you want them to do the hook, they stick a leg out.

1. A Bug free game
2. Sometimes it feels like the current game plays on rails, ie, no matter what you do, if the computer wants to score, the computer will damn score! Get rid of this.
3. I'd like to see abit of shirt pulling, sometimes a foul, sometimes not.
4. Intelligent keepers...No ball watchin until it hits the post.
5. I'd like to see managers running along the touch line shouting and I would like these managers to be editable.
6. See subs on touch line aswell as assistant refs. Maybe the ref could run over to his assistant to discuss a foul sometimes.
7. More balls and boots to choose from.
8. Make every aspect of the strips and clubs editable, including international teams.
9. Shirts hanging out.
10. Make refs editable, faces, bodies and names.

I know most of what I've listed above are purely cosmetic, but lets face it, with WE8 LE, I think that konami have pretty much nailed the game play.

Good netcode
Less pinball effect when defending , press Circle ball go far far away.
Ability to take quick frees and have a set peice editor (ie take a free or throw with players in the posistions they are not when they magically go back into formation.) and work on set pieces with certain players running into preset areas.

thats all.

kdjac

1. A Bug free game
2. Sometimes it feels like the current game plays on rails, ie, no matter what you do, if the computer wants to score, the computer will damn score! Get rid of this.
5. I'd like to see managers running along the touch line shouting and I would like these managers to be editable.
6. See subs on touch line aswell as assistant refs. Maybe the ref could run over to his assistant to discuss a foul sometimes.
8. Make every aspect of the strips and clubs editable, including international teams.
9. Shirts hanging out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good post Jonno33 it's exaxctly what i want

* a diving-button (realistic) if you do it right, you'll get a free kick, if you do it wrong, you'll be booked.

* quick free kick

* better stadium-sound (supporters singing, calling star players name, Better commentators. Uurgghrhrh! )

* when playing a big match (barcelona-real), more excitement around the pitch

* short corner kick (like a free-kick)

* easy editing (not beeing busy for 30 minutes to create the right shirt of LFC, for example..)

* when playing in the rain, the pitch will be very bad after some time... and the players will be dirty)

* a side indoor football (yes from fifa 98!!)

* Snow and fog. With that comes yellow balls.

* Shirts tucked in/out.

* More edit options (like striped kits to come back)

* Man of the Match Award, and see him closely in the end of the match

* the coach and the subsitutes and the bench ,it should be added on PES5

* Before the start of a match there should be the toss of a coin and the choice of the area of play only for importand games.

* Different types of injuries would also be good ,like broken nose ,twisted ankle ,twisted knee ,broken arm ,broken leg etc...

* more skills, i'd like to see more personnal style of dribbling or running.

*more animations, more shooting animations

* recording of replays should be longer, to have the choice to see all the action when u scoore.

* when u scoore the controller pad should vibrat, to fill the atmosfer when u scoore, this idea where in LMA manager and its fills great.

* PK should have a bar, like FK & CK,+ to have hart-bit vibrating when u take PK (if u know what i mean?)

* five side mode

* more licenses, full premiership should have the licens in pes5.

* beter graphic if posible.

ronaldo10 said:
1. A Bug free game
9. Shirts hanging out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good post Jonno33 it's exaxctly what i want

* a diving-button (realistic) if you do it right, you'll get a free kick, if you do it wrong, you'll be booked.

* quick free kick

* better stadium-sound (supporters singing, calling star players name, Better commentators. Uurgghrhrh! )

* when playing a big match (barcelona-real), more excitement around the pitch

* short corner kick (like a free-kick)

* easy editing (not beeing busy for 30 minutes to create the right shirt of LFC, for example..)

* when playing in the rain, the pitch will be very bad after some time... and the players will be dirty)

* a side indoor football (yes from fifa 98!!)

* Snow and fog. With that comes yellow balls.

* Shirts tucked in/out.

* More edit options (like striped kits to come back)

* Man of the Match Award, and see him closely in the end of the match

* the coach and the subsitutes and the bench ,it should be added on PES5

* Before the start of a match there should be the toss of a coin and the choice of the area of play only for importand games.

* Different types of injuries would also be good ,like broken nose ,twisted ankle ,twisted knee ,broken arm ,broken leg etc...

* more skills, i'd like to see more personnal style of dribbling or running.

*more animations, more shooting animations

* recording of replays should be longer, to have the choice to see all the action when u scoore.

* when u scoore the controller pad should vibrat, to fill the atmosfer when u scoore, this idea where in LMA manager and its fills great.

* PK should have a bar, like FK & CK,+ to have hart-bit vibrating when u take PK (if u know what i mean?)

* five side mode

* more licenses, full premiership should have the licens in pes5.

* beter graphic if posible.

all that, plus sort out the crowd at anfield, away supporters do not sit in the kop, been pissing me off for years that

Better satdium effects. Stuff getting chucked onto the pitch and stays there in the game. Ballons and whatnot! Just little touches like that to make the game more realistic!

More then one commentry team would be cool!

I couldn't agree more with everything you guys posted.
Commentary needs massive improvement without a doubt. Also I would like to have the option to choose wether a stadium is packed full of supporters of the home team instead of going 50-50. Maybe they can add a percentage option where you can choose what is the percentage of fans for each team. That can't be that hard.

Also more boots and more special moves. Like for instance having really good dribblers take defenders out with the stepover dribble (Denilson, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo etc).

And last but not least, IMPROVE the damn Master League mode. I think it becomes old quite fast.

WE8LE is really a giant leap from previous versions so I really have my hopes up from following releases.

a diving option would be crap. someone would get really good at it and win freekicks all the time and ull all come online and moan about them.
they need to get rid of all the away team supporters in the KOP end at anfield

*Harder CPU on 4,5,6 stars

*Better menus and ability to type with keyboard

I dunno about anyone else, but i think the highlights reel could be improved, also this game takes up far too much memory card space- especially the replays! (possible usb mem stick- a la GT4 photo mode?)

One thing that really annoys me is when your player runs after the ball and knocks it off the pitch- why does the cpu seem to need to overide what direction i'm pressing and chase silly balls?

Well I think we've all asked and listed just about everything and I can't for the life in me think why Konami don't take six or so months out.. check out forums and sites like this list every single thing posted, sit down go through them all and put the best ones if not just about all of them into the game!!! Take out some of the useless stat chaff... that's just fluff anyway, to fit it in and bring out a real game that has taken a big/real step forward not just a small stagger here and there!!!

why don't they do this........oh yes coz why bring out a leap forward when Joe public will buy two or three steps instead.. Keerrrrchhinnng $$$

Okay moan over.... just had my (as yet unused and un patched) WE8LE given to charity this along with all my back copies of PES and WE, plus allot of cd's lp's and a whole heap of stuff I’m too sad to think about by my partner while I was away..... got back to find she'd made some space in the spare room by getting rid of my one and only filing cabinet in there (she has 2) to put in a wardrobe for her winter coats!!! @@*&$%*=* She said she thought I didn't use them anymore!!!

Sorry for that had to get it out it's been eating me up all weekend!! forgive!!

More animations.
A fully editable ML (more than four leagues,e.g. the possibility to set-up play-off competitions for promotion).
More tactical possibilities.
A logic form display for both individual players and teams (player: score an hattrick in match A will mean increasing form; CPU-teams: a good team who is on a loosing serie becomes weaker and vice versa).

I want:

-~-INTERNATIONAL TEAM KITS

-~-Coca-Cola Championship Kits and Player Names

-~-Coca-Cola Championship Adboards and Stadiums

-~-More default balls to select from

-~-Maybe Kitserver style kits, built into game - for better detail

-~-Crowd wear official shirts - NOT A SHIRT AND TIE

-~-Crowd move rather than act like statues

Most of all I want to play with a team of football players and not a team of cardboard cutouts.

Meaning, they dont stumble when they get hit by a gust of wind.

If I am being serious I think this game is far beyond perfection, it needs an awfull lot and the way KONAMI works, in order to achieve perfection we will all be 80 years old by that time.

But if they sorted out the AI (is there any?) then I would be happy, I only want a fair game of football, is it so much to ask?.

If I am being serious I think this game is far beyond perfection, it needs an awfull lot and the way KONAMI works, in order to achieve perfection we will all be 80 years old by that time.

But if they sorted out the AI (is there any?) then I would be happy, I only want a fair game of football, is it so much to ask?.

That's to much asking
a real football game with good graphic and realistic gameplay, you will never see that on ps2, as ps2 it's to old now, honestly i don't think they will do much on pes5, want be a huge immprovments on it, till ps3 comes out \\:o/

I can never understand why Konami only use 2gb of the dvd. Why not put more in the game like everyones mentioned on here cos a dvd can take upto 4.7gb. At the moment they could fit 2 pes4's on one dvd lol. They could have all the stadiums you ever need and better textures is a must.

Also the referee's are never realistic, if you make an awful challenge from behind its just maybe a freekick. If you tap someone on the back - YOU GET CARDED- Y IS THIS, konami have 2 sort this out.

Definetely better animations! The players shoot the same way over and over again. If a player is trying to place a curled shot from outside the area then it should be PLACED with the inside of the food and so on. Also better/more dribling options, untucked shirts, animated players (bench), managers and ballboys. I would also like to see more trademark animations/animations only assigned to specific players - just like real players play in different ways! That's what football is all about!

Cheers....

Back
Top Bottom