PES 5 XBOX LIVE PROBLEM

Sheva07

Conference
23 April 2006
:) Hi Guys,

Ive been playing pes 5 online tonight on the 360! for the 1st time and thought it was great but now i have found a little problem. It is that my player profiles recored have disappeared i had 13 games 10 wins and now it has just gone back down to 0wins 0losses etc:( and when i still play now it does not change. Please help

Thanks, Sheva07 :)

antoher problem i have seen now is i can not see anyone's gamerscore or rep i can only seem to play ppl with o gamerscore on Pro etc

also i now i cannot log in my account on xboxlive.con

brings up!

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

could this be something to do with it

Hi mate,sorry,I just mentioned this on another thread,Never noticed this.

Over the last couple of days,It has been taking a lifetime to connect to another person,and most players I've played(not all) have 0 stats.

Something is extremely weird at the moment.

Also,Usually when you click on an optimatch,you are lucky to find 1 or 2 players.

On thursday night,There were about 20 players in the optimatch lounge???

jambotommy said:
Hi mate,sorry,I just mentioned this on another thread,Never noticed this.

Over the last couple of days,It has been taking a lifetime to connect to another person,and most players I've played(not all) have 0 stats.

Something is extremely weird at the moment.

Also,Usually when you click on an optimatch,you are lucky to find 1 or 2 players.

On thursday night,There were about 20 players in the optimatch lounge???
Yes thats correct 2 days ago it was really hard to connect and the players was having 0stats which is werid

anyway it was good last night when i was playing i could connect easy to players with lots of stats not been on it today yet so i dunno wot it is like

Fancy a game add me on MagicalJoe

Sheva07 said:
Yes thats correct 2 days ago it was really hard to connect and the players was having 0stats which is werid

anyway it was good last night when i was playing i could connect easy to players with lots of stats not been on it today yet so i dunno wot it is like

Fancy a game add me on MagicalJoe

I was division 3a,now I am amateur???

But my stats are still the same???

Playing last night was great,no lag whatsoever mate.

Added your gamertag mate,I'm on every night after 10pm,see you there.

:D

Back
Top Bottom