RSC Anderlecht
(from http://www.xbox-360.fr)

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 achievements :

1. Won the Serie A - Aim to win the Serie A - 40 Gamerpoints
2. Won the Eredivisie - Aim to win the Eredivisie - 40 Gamerpoints
3. Won the Liga Española - Aim to win the Liga Española - 40 Gamerpoints
4. Won the Ligue 1 - Aim to win the Ligue 1 - 40 Gamerpoints
5. Won the England League - Aim to win the England League - 40 Gamerpoints
6. Won the International League - Aim to win the International League - 40 Gamerpoints
7. Won the Reebok Cup - Aim to win the Reebok Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
8. Won the International Cup - Aim to win the International Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
9. Won the European Cup - Aim to win the European Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
10. Won the African Cup - Aim to win the African Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
11. Won the American Cup - Aim to win the American Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
12. Won the Asia-Oceanian Cup - Aim to win the Asia-Oceanian Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
13. Won the Konami Cup - Aim to win the Konami Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
14. Won the Master League: D2 League - Aim to win the Master League: D2 League - 40 Gamerpoints
15. Won the Master League: D2 Cup - Aim to win the Master League: D2 Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
16. Won the Master League: D1 League - Aim to win the Master League: D1 League - 40 Gamerpoints
17. Won the Master League: D1 Cup - Aim to win the Master League: D1 Cup - 40 Gamerpoints
18. First online match - Experience online matches. (ranked match) - 20 Gamerpoints
19. 10 online matches - Aim to play 10 online matches. (ranked match) - 10 Gamerpoints
20. 100 online matches - Aim to play 100 online matches. (ranked match) - 100 Gamerpoints
21. 10 online matches won - Aim to win 10 online matches. (ranked match) - 20 Gamerpoints
22. 50 online matches won - Aim to win 50 online matches. (ranked match) - 50 Gamerpoints
23. 100 online matches won - Aim to win 100 online matches. (ranked match) - 120 Gamerpoints

They are achievments which you get when you play Xbox 360 games.... try doing some research mosh11.

DJ

Well, those are shite.

17 of them are given for doing what we've done every year for feck knows how many years. The other 6 are easily obtainable. Where are the interesting achievments, like 'Completed ML season undefeated', 'Undefeated in 50 online matches', or 'Scored over 30 goals in a season with one player in ML', etc? A bit of bloody effort could have gone into this. :roll:

djdoc360 said:
They are achievments which you get when you play Xbox 360 games.... try doing some research mosh11.

DJ

shut up. the kid didnt know what they were...i was alarmed as well when i first read it...gamerpoints is the least pes or we name you could think of.

andish2001 said:
shut up. the kid didnt know what they were...i was alarmed as well when i first read it...gamerpoints is the least pes or we name you could think of.

Fair enough if he didn't know,but there was no need for the sarcastic
"wat u talk9ing about?".

I'm with the dj on this,the guy posted a great find for people who know how an xbox 360 actually works.

I thought flaming was scorned on here,or is it just if its "Someone who should know better".

FFS.
:shock:

ClassicD said:
Well, those are shite.

17 of them are given for doing what we've done every year for feck knows how many years. The other 6 are easily obtainable. Where are the interesting achievments, like 'Completed ML season undefeated', 'Undefeated in 50 online matches', or 'Scored over 30 goals in a season with one player in ML', etc? A bit of bloody effort could have gone into this. :roll:

totally agree. what about winning the treble in ML?

Back
Top Bottom