pes 6 demo

I got PES 6 Full, my Uncle and me working for Konami now :)

So stay tune, big Brother is watching you

pro evo mad said:
would you be able to tell us when it comes out, the demo and the game.

also can you tell me if defenders come up for corners??

Yes,defenders come up for corners...but it needs a few seconds till the defenders come up into the penalty area..and you have to set the attack level to red,when you're about to kick a corner.

FCH said:
I got PES 6 Full, my Uncle and me working for Konami now :)

So stay tune, big Brother is watching you

:lmao:

Andy_U2 said:
Please Please......Tell us about OnLine Mode.....Is There an OnLine Tournament Mode.....?

even if he had it do you think you can go online 1 1/2 month before the game offically comes out (Konami will b**t your a** especially if you work for them)? Nice joke.....:lmao:

nofacephantom said:
do you think you can go online 1 1/2 month before the game offically comes out?
- [From GameConvention, Pes6, Ps2 Version]
I See someone in The Lobby....What do u see ? :lmao:

Andy_u2 said:
- [From GameConvention, Pes6, Ps2 Version]
I See someone in The Lobby....What do u see ? :lmao:

Konami internal server? Did u ever think about this option (even more on Gamesconvention)?, just use your brain before talking sh*t :)

Oh look, a couple of 2006ers.

FCH has been here a while and I believe him myself, and if he pirated the game he's hardly likely to get his mitts on future releases is he?

ClassicD said:
Oh look, a couple of 2006ers.

:lol::lmao: wait a minute *checks his join date* .... alright i'm safe :lmao: :lmao:.... 2006ers does kinda sound lika a basketball team ;)

xinzhitan14 said:
agreeed

cuz if he was smart.. he would illegally pirate it locally because pes6 is one of the most anticipated games to all soccer fans. but obviously he's got jack sh!t.

yes, smart people have to break the law to make money:roll:

I also have PES6 full version, have had it for about 2 months now, my dad just bought Konami recently. If you give me your credit card number, I will send you a free copy :)

looool...pls a release date for the demo...i think pes 6 was on warez sites..i had some links....hmmz i shouldn't talk here warez...

Gotrunk25 said:
I also have PES6 full version, have had it for about 2 months now, my dad just bought Konami recently. If you give me your credit card number, I will send you a free copy :)

Why do you need a credit card number if your sending it for free:lol:

Back
Top Bottom