Pes 6 instock - Play

or17ndo

Non-League
20 September 2006
Play have just emailed me saying that my order is now instock and will be dispatched shortly!
looks like i'l be getting it before Fri!!:applause:

Ive found play to get stock early yet i always receive my copy 2 days or one day after release. :( I think the reason is because it has to be shipped into the UK from Jersey so depending where you live it also goes 2nd class so its abit hit and miss.

Thats why i went to shopto.net a nice £33.99 aswell. 8)

Bingham67 said:
Ive found play to get stock early yet i always receive my copy 2 days or one day after release. :( I think the reason is because it has to be shipped into the UK from Jersey so depending where you live it also goes 2nd class so its abit hit and miss.

Thats why i went to shopto.net a nice £33.99 aswell. 8)

huh, really?
This is my first time i've pre-ordered from them.

It better come ontime at least!

Trust me mate ive ordered in past there really hit and miss sometimes you get it early but most of time its late. Im not only one either 2 of my friends shop elsewhere because delivery crap.

Id take your custom elswhere tbh either gameplay or shopto with shopto get £3 off first order.

Bingham67 said:
Trust me mate ive ordered in past there really hit and miss sometimes you get it early but most of time its late. Im not only one either 2 of my friends shop elsewhere because delivery crap.

Id take your custom elswhere tbh either gameplay or shopto with shopto get £3 off first order.

i just signed up, so u def recon i should recieve it by friday?

or17ndo said:
i just signed up, so u def recon i should recieve it by friday?

You signed up to shopto ? then you definately should although i dont want to say yes just in case you dont. But alot of people use them in past and got pre order day before release. Or if they ordered a game in stock next day delivery. :)

Bingham67 said:
You signed up to shopto ? then you definately should although i dont want to say yes just in case you dont. But alot of people use them in past and got pre order day before release. Or if they ordered a game in stock next day delivery. :)

Yeah just signed up, is it free dilevery?

i recently ordered a book from play.com and it took around 4 days to arrive after it was dispatched, so i cancelled my order for pes6 and fifa 07 and placed it elsewhere

I usually get it from Play on the date. Rarely late or early.

I've not recieved any email from then about PES6 yet, and I will be mightily pissed if I don't get it Friday as I pre-ordered well over a month ago now. I doubt that many will have pre-ordered before me to take up their entire allocation. I hope anyway. :D

I pre ordered with Game. My order is showing as dispatched and the postal method stating that it takes 2 days to arrive. Judging by that it should arrive by Wednesday, I doubt it though and expect it to arrive by Thu, one day early same as when I ordered Dead rising from them.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/STCS1/3-/904399/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_6/Product.html

It says in stock.

I called the other day because I renewed my gold subscription and I was supposed to get 1000 points as well which I never got, anyway, I asked them about PES6 and they said they immediately ship them out when they get it. I hope I get it before Friday. It could be fake though. They might be doing it to get more people to order from them. Who knows?

yer i bought saints row, which by the way is a quality game, and even though it was in stock it still took 3 days to come.

Play always despatch Monday / Tuesday. I've never heard of anyone getting anything early from Play cause they use 2nd class post. Friday / Saturday is usually when you get it.

Shopto.net FTW

My order status is on "packing" on play.com. I'm not sure if I should leave it or not. Cuz I work at Tesco so if we get it in stock early, I could probably buy it. But the store I work at is in the middle of nowhere so the chances of us getting it early arent always high.
I might just cancel it since the game looks like its gonna suck and stick with FIFA.

I always use Gameplay.com now as I ALWAYS get my preorders on the thursday.

with play , sometimes i wouldnt get em until the saturday

marsmanic said:
Hmm i pre orderd pes 2 months ago off play i have had no emails saying its been dispatched :((

check the website, it should be under "my account" then go to delivery history or something, it tells u if it dispatched or not

My play account tells me its packing as well. Should be dispatched tomorrow and should get it Friday at the latest hopefully.

RuneEdge - Ignoring the obvious regret you'll have of purchasing FIFA07, if your account says its 'packing' then you've been charged for it and you can't cancel it (without a lot of hassle).

Arrgghhh. Its processing now so I cant cancel it.

psimonius said:
Ignoring the obvious regret you'll have of purchasing FIFA07,
:shock: FANBOY ALERT!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

It seems everywhere got it early. GAME dispatched my copy last friday! (the 20th).

Back
Top Bottom