PES 6 Official Release Date!!!

27th, 20th 13th...several sites have been given different dates... just dont listen to these things but listen to your phone when it rings and PES6 is in the shop you ordered it at

it could be either one of those dates...dont care which one

lazylen said:
27th, 20th 13th...several sites have been given different dates... just dont listen to these things but listen to your phone when it rings and PES6 is in the shop you ordered it at

it could be either one of those dates...dont care which one

erm, its officially announced by the konami marketing dude!!

or17ndo said:
erm, its officially announced by the konami marketing dude!!

it may be official but i have never had a PES game on its official date...always a couple of days or even a week before the release... not to be cocky or anything but everyone who orders PES in pre sale at big online stores or big gaming stores knows that the game will be in your hands some days before the release date...

I can assure you that no-one has ever had any game a week before its release when pre-ordering. A couple of days maybe, but not a whole week.

Last year by some coïncidence i was the first on this forum to have an official copy of PES5. The official release date was october 20th, i had it on october 18th, from a shop...

Back
Top Bottom