PES 6 relased on 20th oct in Ireland?????

Panthera1

Championship
4 February 2004
An Irish rental store (xtravision) is advertising PES6 for relase on the 20th of Oct

http://www.xtravision.ie/xvList.asp?actn=cs&tp=g&pn=1&nid=33

It says on the banner it will be relased on the 20th yet when you go into the description it says it will be relased on the 27th. I had seen on the site before in the description that it would be relased on the 27th but only today noticed the banner adertising the relase for the 20th and was just wondering has the relase date been brought foward or have the store got it wrong or maybe konami decided to relase it ealier because of the PES6 FRENCH PAL LEAKED PS2 Any information or comments please

Panthera1 said:
It says on the banner it will be relased on the 20th yet when you go into the description it says it will be relased on the 27th.

The answer is right there. It will be out on the 27th.

Panthera1 said:
An Irish rental store (xtravision) is advertising PES6 for relase on the 20th of Oct

http://www.xtravision.ie/xvList.asp?actn=cs&tp=g&pn=1&nid=33

It says on the banner it will be relased on the 20th yet when you go into the description it says it will be relased on the 27th. I had seen on the site before in the description that it would be relased on the 27th but only today noticed the banner adertising the relase for the 20th and was just wondering has the relase date been brought foward or have the store got it wrong or maybe konami decided to relase it ealier because of the PES6 FRENCH PAL LEAKED PS2 Any information or comments please

:-k I think it must be a fault with the banner, UK and Ireland get PES6 on 27th October so that is 15 days wait :cheers: glad the release isn't halloween because then I wouldn't be able to get it because everywhere would be closed :twisted:

Last edited:
i used to get games from xtravision, they did tend to arrive a few days earlier than release dates.

like maybe the friday b4 a monday release. not usualy a whole week. but heres hoping

It's a common thing that stores get the dates wrong. My deliverer had 20 october on the site for PC but I mailed and checked it with them.. now it's been moved to the 2 nov :(

bointus said:
It's a common thing that stores get the dates wrong. My deliverer had 20 october on the site for PC but I mailed and checked it with them.. now it's been moved to the 2 nov :(

Well, sorry to tell you you're not missing to much. I've got my "copy" yesterday and i'm a bit frustrated, i find it quite the same as WE10, but much more slower, wich in some cases might seem cool (animations, etc.), but when you get to manouver the players is a pain in the ass!! Sorry, but i had to tell this somewhere.

im in dublin and it released on the 27th,but il get it on the 26th as xtravision always sell games the day before they are released after 6pm, ive got pes5,gta san andreas and gt4 the nite b4 official shop launch the next morning

Back
Top Bottom