PES 6 Reviews

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Can we please stop with everyone creating a new topic for reviewing the 360 version of the game, I have just spent the last half hour merging most of the threads into one topic as it was just getting silly. Please use THIS THREAD

Much appreciated

Last edited:
egyptenaar said:
So you are opening a new topic to say to stop new topics? Sounds strange to me.

Yes, and you have a problem with that because...?

It doesn't make any sense! If you having a problem with anew topic, don't start one yourself but complain in the in your opinion useless topics.

egyptenaar said:
It doesn't make any sense! If you having a problem with anew topic, don't start one yourself but complain in the in your opinion useless topics.

carville.jpg

egyptenaar said:
So you are opening a new topic to say to stop new topics? Sounds strange to me.

He opened up a new topic so its everyone to see... can you think of a better solution?

if he just merged it and then say it in the post #99 on the merged topic who's gonna see it? man...

You suit your avatar in many ways.

Alright, maybe it wasn't a very clever comment. I'm not so sharp, because I have vacation, and my brains are resting. So forgive me my somewhat stupid comment, ok?

Very nice game! Got it today from bol.com (dutch online media store).

Tried the online mode, but there was a message that tomorrow the servers will formally be opened. It is still possible to play online now, but it's possible some things are gonna change, or that your profile will be deleted.

Verdict: game (PS2) very very good, feels like you can actually become good at it and there's a lot less frustration!
Online: for now it's still laggy as hell (turn off ingame chatting for a slightly better experience). Hopefully, tomorrow at noon will be better!

Back
Top Bottom