PES 6 stuttering - Windows 7 and 8

flip_84

Pes 6 Masterpiece
1 March 2010
Borussia Dortmund
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with PES6.
Since I've installed Windows 8, sometimes the game stuttering from the 70 minutes (with 10 minutes of playing time). When I play 5 minutes I have no stutter in the game.

I use the Phoenix Patch but it's also stuttering with original fresh installed PES without any Patch.

Drivers are up to date.
Kitserver (kload) I have changed.
nvidia control system I've made changes (VSync, AA, etc.)

In Settings.exe I choose the resolution 1920 x 1080 but ingame the resolution is 640 x 480
So I take in Setting.exe 1680 x 1050 and in Kitserver 1920 x 1080.
Maybe that's a problem?

system:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.94 GHz CPU
4 GB Ram
Geforce GTS 250
Windows 8

A friend has a problem with Windows 7 and a high end PC.
2-3 Games is all okay but than it's stuttering in cutscenes.
So it's a similar problem.

Can anyone help?
Thanks you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
so it actually works with win8?

which version do you have, 32bit or 64bit?

yes, it works with win8 but stuttering from the 70 min. till the end of the game. In next game it's the same.

I have win8 32-Bit. XP Upgrade

And my friend have win7 64-Bit System.

check your CPU temperature. a clean-up might be needed.

I have Intel T5800 (Core2Duo) and it reaches 89 Celsius. which is quite a lot. Hence the stutter. and the occasional forced shutdown.
So no Pes or Photoshop for me...

also, play with the resolutions, you might need to play with your screens native res or vice-versa, a lower one.

I noticed stutters also caused by created stadiums.

check your CPU temperature. a clean-up might be needed.

I have Intel T5800 (Core2Duo) and it reaches 89 Celsius. which is quite a lot. Hence the stutter. and the occasional forced shutdown.
So no Pes or Photoshop for me...

also, play with the resolutions, you might need to play with your screens native res or vice-versa, a lower one.

I noticed stutters also caused by created stadiums.

the cpu temperature is max. 48 Celsius

I run a Programm for cpu temperature in background and i think that pes run a little bit better... ???

crazy!

okay next test.

I have fraps installed to look at the fps go down by stutter.

That is not so. I always have 60 fps.

Any idea?

okay next test.

I have fraps installed to look at the fps go down by stutter.

That is not so. I always have 60 fps.

Any idea?
make sure you have the directX pes6 uses updated and any other software it requires. I think steam updated my directX9 in Windows 8, when i tried to install a game.

and of course, force v-sync "on" via catalyst control center.

long term solution is to switch to nvidia card and never go back to radeon again :D

I cannot get this to be smooth, so sad I was having fun even with stutter but too much. Can anyone show me screen shots of catalyst where this works ?

I do have a brand New Mac Pro think this will run in fusion on win 7?

elloco is right.

when i had radeon card, these steps only worked:

1. monitor refresh rate at 60hz;

2. v-sync on in CCC;

3. pes6.exe compatbility mode set on windows xp sp3.

and it worked.

Actually,I have the same problem, and I ask here, because I think that is unnecessary create a new thread...

I have Windows 8 64 bits
And I have an Nvidia GeForce 630M 1GB

Exist any "solution" for this?

You might wanna check the power options of your comp. Change it from whatever it is set to "High Performance"

Control Panel --> Power Options.

Hope it helps.

You might wanna check the power options of your comp. Change it from whatever it is set to "High Performance"

Control Panel --> Power Options.

Hope it helps.

I use High Performance ever, the problem is only with PES 6, other games run very good :(

Last edited:
Same here: since I moved to Windows 8.1 PES6 is unplayable.
Setting a personalized profile in the Catalyst Control Center didn't work.
Using D3D Overrider didn't work (it worked flawlessly in Windows 7 on the very same hardware).
Setting compatibility to Windows XP SP3 only made the stuttering worse.

I'm considering reverting back to XP on a tiny partition and using it for legacy games, really.

Hey guys,

sorry for hijacking a thread. Due to the fact that I'm a relatively new user, I'm unabled to start a thread:

So here's my issue: I want to play a Master League in PES 6 together with my brother with him controlling the Master League Team and me playing against him with the opposite team. Unfortunately, the possibility to take the opponents team is disabled. Is there any way to circumvent this obstacle?

Many thanks in advance

Hi guys! I've reading your posts.

I have the screen tearing problem in my PES6 (no stuttering at all).
Mi OS is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit, CPU is i5 cpu, and my graphic card is ATI FX-785A-ZN CORE RADEON 7850 1GB DDR5 PCIe 3.0

I've already tried:

- Setting compatibility mode to WinXP SP2 and SP3 (tried both)
- Tweaking with RadeonPro (verical sync, double vertical sync, tripple buffering, lock frame rate (all combined)
- Of course, i have the Wait for vertical refresh ALWAYS ON in my ATI CCC

any thoughts why can't solve the screen tearing problem?
thanks in advance

Search for D3DOverrider in google thats all you need.Made profile on Pes6 with Vsync&Triple Buff on.Done.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I've reading your posts.

I have the screen tearing problem in my PES6 (no stuttering at all).
Mi OS is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit, CPU is i5 cpu, and my graphic card is ATI FX-785A-ZN CORE RADEON 7850 1GB DDR5 PCIe 3.0

I've already tried:

- Setting compatibility mode to WinXP SP2 and SP3 (tried both)
- Tweaking with RadeonPro (verical sync, double vertical sync, tripple buffering, lock frame rate (all combined)
- Of course, i have the Wait for vertical refresh ALWAYS ON in my ATI CCC

any thoughts why can't solve the screen tearing problem?
thanks in advance

Same problem since I updated to Windows 8.1
I tried everything basically, Vsync Tripple buffering etc.. nothing worked. Does anyone know how to fix the screen tearing?

Back
Top Bottom