PES 6 Update available through Xbox Live

Re: PE6 Patch

Correct! Here is an official Konami-statement:

Konami-statement
http://de.games.konami-europe.com/news.do?idNews=242

English translation (altavista translations)

PES6 statement

After the isolated connecting difficulties, which had players of pro evolution Soccer 6 with the on-line mode of the title, Konami communicates now that important improvements on the servers were made, the PlayStation 2 and PC DVD players a more stable on-line play makes possible. Xbox 360-players will find already soon an update to download, which corrects the connecting difficulties for this version of the game. This update is in the last phase before finishing and will be released as fast as possible over Xbox Live.

(I made some changes (underlined) after consulting Konami how they ment that phrase in German)

Last edited:

good news, but why only post it on the german site. Does Europe only contain Germany??
Im really getting sick of the amateur ways of konami.

Just read what the message says:
This update is in the last phase before finishing and will be released as fast as possible over Xbox Live.[/b]

So, no, but it will be very soon...

Last edited:

yeeah! bring it on. im not that desperate for the patch, i have no issues finding games now (create a match and i'll usually get challenged), and i dont seem to get much lag either.

so if this patch improves on that, i might just be happy :)

Sounds a bit too
ani083.gif

\\:o/

Will the patch fix the fact that its near impossible to get a game somtimes.

I had pes5 on the ps2 and it was fantastic online. Always got a game and there where always plenty of people ready for a game in the rooms. Unfortuantly, with the 360, despite it being the fastest selling game there seems to never be anyone online. Surley this is a sever problem

Everytime I set up a match,I have an opponent in less than 10 seconds mate,Try hosting,Its much better.

Just avoid the spanish,The lag is truly awful(most of the time).

there you go then, lol, even thogh i play mostly in the day i have no trouble really finding people, most people are at work / in bed.

sounds to good to be true like, but how personal did he get when it was questioned, so maybe?

It was like this:

I called Konami-UK at last thursday.
I asked when it came, because on 9th november Konami already made a statement on their site that the patch was imminent.
He answered: "The patch is in the final stage of finishing and will come very soon"
Me: "how soon? Is it matters of days or weeks?"
Kon. UK: "Very soon. I think Microsoft will put it on Marketplace at friday or else this weekend"
Me: "But does Microsoft work on Sunday?"
Kon. UK: "Yes, as soon as it is ready it will be placed on Marketplace, even on Sunday"

This isn't gonna happen is it guys.

Konami have 5 days to put this patch up,.
If its not out On the 25th, I'm emailing them registering my disgust and asking for my money back.

The lack of editing and other modes is annoying, but i can tolerate that for a good in-game experience.. but sadly the button lag, cheating on xbox live, and numerous other match bugs are a step too far.
Konami have not delivered what they promised, and I for one have had enough.

I have lost faith in them. I will not call them anymore.
I tried some times over the last few weeks and all the time they said "the patch comes very soon; it's just a matter of days"
From somebody else who called them I heared that they still are in the final phase of testing. I have heared that many times as well :roll:

I feel a complete mug spending £40 on a broken game.

Pro Evo 5 when patched, was a very good experience online. This on the other hand, is complete and utter shit. So much so, I have sympathy for some quitters (not "countdown" cheats), what's the point in playing when the button lag is a good 1-2 seconds behind, it doesn't paint a fair representation of a player at all, not to mention being an incredibly frustrating experience.

Konami are on borrowed time as far as I'm concerned now. They've gone the lazy way of EA and it's not good enough.

Last edited:

baaaah i missed an open goal again because of the button lag. There is just no skill in shooting anymore online, they shoot like idiots with the point of their shoes ](*,)](*,)

konami i need patch [-o<
konami i need patch [-o<
konami i need patch [-o<

Last edited:

baaaah i missed an open goal again because of the button lag. There is just no skill in shooting anymore online, they shoot like idiots with the point of their shoes ](*,)](*,)

konami i need patch [-o<
konami i need patch [-o<
konami i need patch [-o<

I have noticed that if you hold down the skill button (right trigger or right button depending on which people have it set to) it definatley seems to improve the shooting.

Back
Top Bottom