PES 6 v WE:PES 2007 ???

zortex

League 2
13 August 2003
Hi Guys ,
I just bought a copy of WE PES 2007 and played 8-10 games.
Actually It seemed completely the same game with PES 6.
The menu,gameplay everything!!!
Why did Konami bother for this game ? I couldn't figure it out.
The only difference I realised was: Puma is official.There is a Puma Logo at the right-bottom of the screen on the menu.Plus, There is a new Puma ball+Puma Cup and I checked personally Italy and Lazio are with their official kits.But however Cameroon and Ivory Coast are not !
Ronaldo is still playing in Real Madrid in WE PES 2007.No Gago,Higuain in Madrilenos as well ! Don't expect too much !Forget about those !
Pascal Cygan is still in Arsenal roster and Mateja Kezman is still in Atletico !!! (Cygan transferred to Villareal and Kezman is in Fenerbahce since July :)
Great stuff from Konami again...Piece of Art-work !

Did you catch anything new (especially in gameplay) ? Please post a reply if am I missing something?

iv'e played both and to be honest we pes 2007 is slightly easier, but has crap editing options

Puma is official.There is a Puma Logo at the right-bottom of the screen on the menu.Plus, There is a new Puma ball+Puma Cup and I checked personally Italy and Lazio are with their official kits.But however Cameroon and Ivory Coast are not !

Ivory Coast and Cameroon won't appear in puma kits unless they are licensed. Italy and Lazio are both licensed, just having a puma license doesn't mean all puma teams are kitted out properly- an adidas license didn't have Chelsea in their gear for PES6 (As they weren't licensed).

Having a Puma ball and cup sounds okay though. Maybe WE11 and PES7 will have the kit templates on edit mode\\:o/ :)

I just wish someday Nokami would release the same game under one title everywhere, instead of loads of different names in each country at different times of the year.

And with all of this talk of them taking bits out they are going the same way as €A. :(

Regarding the PSP version :

Does anyone know if there is any development in the ML for Winning Eleven - Pro Evolution Soccer 2007? Are there any differences to PES6?

PES7 for PSP have ML and player growth setting. So your player in ML will development. It's is much better than PES6

Back
Top Bottom