PES 6 Widescreen issue

Topaz

Programmer/TheAwesomeGem
21 October 2011
United States
Chelsea, Spain
I am using kitserver and have aspect correction checked but I don't see my monitor's resolution(1600x900 16:9) on the settings. So I ended up manually changing it on kload.cfg with

# DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
dx.fullscreen.width = 1600
dx.fullscreen.height = 900

But it still uses the one on the settings and not the custom one I put on the kload.cfg. Yes, kitserver is activated for that .exe and I am running Windows 10 64 Bit.

This lines must be without "#" sign:

And what about Win 10 - I don't sure that kitserver supports this OS. Btw, you can put copability with Win XP to the kitserver's shortcut "setup.exe".

This lines must be without "#" sign:

And what about Win 10 - I don't sure that kitserver supports this OS. Btw, you can put copability with Win XP to the kitserver's shortcut "setup.exe".

Yep, its without the hash. Everything apart from aspect correction works fine. I will try compatibility. Thanks!

Yep, its without the hash. Everything apart from aspect correction works fine. I will try compatibility. Thanks!
If you have an AMD card, try unchecking VSR (downsampling).
Disabling VSR solved the very same issue (I have a 1920x1080 monitor but the 1920x1080 resolution wasn't there in the dropdown menu and wasn't selected correctly forcing it in the Kitserver configuration file either) to me.

The only thing that I don't seem able to solve is clipping: woodworks and adboards just pop up from nowhere when taking a corner and accordingly vanish when they get near the edge of the screen (I believe the exe still "thinks" they're not shown so avoids drawing them, despite them still having to be visible because of the aspect ratio correction being active in Kitserver).

Back
Top Bottom