PES 6 XBOX LIVE ISSUE - read on!!!

the patch did....erm, well the patch did.........hmm, i know, the patch did fuck all, pes online was still shite after the patch, it took ages to get a game because after doing a optimatch only 1 or 2 people showed up, they didnt fix the quitters issue.....oh yes, they did, i remember now, they gave us an automatic win when the others quit, but they forgot to punish the quitter by taking some points off them, which pissed everyone off, and guess what.... ITS THE BLOODY SAME THIS YEAR...FFS KONAMI, CANT YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT WITH THIS ONLINE SIDE OF THE GAME,.... EVERYONE ELSE CAN!!!

rant over.... for now

KONAMI is becoming more and more greedy each year. They do so little extra, but yet they make high profits every year. They know everyone is still going to buy it, so they don't take it so seriously. For instance why remove the editing options ?
Why don't they make the online part a bit more professional, i would even pay extra for that. Make lobbies, get moderators, etc. Jesus christ monkey balls.

If konami really doesnt fix the online problem im selling this copy and get fifa instead. I bought pes for online. Offline its so boring because its almost the same as pes5 which i played to dead already.

if konami doesnt fix the onlijne issue the n sureley we have a case for advertising a feature that isnt there, ie playable online games.... it wouldnt be the first time in this game they say you can do something you cant... press x to save replay..... hmm, konami= liars, sorry, konami=tossers

Does anyone know how to play a ranked match against a friend?

I can only invite friends to unranked matches....

So is it possible to play ranked matches with friends and how do u do it??

thanks

I think the game is great but when i forked out forty quid for it i expected to be able to play online. At the moment i have failed to enter one single match. I get wither failed to connect or match doesn't exist.

One of the main reasons i bought this game was for xbox live, so im hoping its sorted soon or a lot of people are going to be cheated.

Pro Evo 4 was terrible online, Pro Evo 5 was a slight improvement, i was really hjoping this would be where it finally took off with it being next gen, but once again there are problems :(

why don't you just create a match yourself? when i create a match i get challenged within 30 seconds, 1 minute later we kick off

fidel_cashflow said:
why don't you just create a match yourself? when i create a match i get challenged within 30 seconds, 1 minute later we kick off

Most people do, but they just sit there waiting with no one joining.

Just had my first match after trying about 8 games, it ended up being a ranked one.

Ran very smoothly online, a huge improvement of PES5 online. Very pleased with it - now only if it would work more often!

EDIT:
Just tried creating a ranked match to see if anyone would join, and someone did after about 45 seconds. Couldn't play him as I'm off out in a minute, but its good to know. Maybe its cause my NAT is open, people connect to me easier?

I've the game since wednesday and the problems on xbox live are the same to date.I can create one game which works perfectly but then the fun is over..going out of live and in again doesn't matter...the problem occurs every time...it seems that konami has a bigger problem as assumed...hoping so far that this will be fixed as soon as possible..

synthesis said:
I've the game since wednesday and the problems on xbox live are the same to date.I can create one game which works perfectly but then the fun is over..going out of live and in again doesn't matter...the problem occurs every time...it seems that konami has a bigger problem as assumed...hoping so far that this will be fixed as soon as possible..

Why was this not reported by playtesters?

If it was,Why ain't it fixed before release date?

Why are konami lying to us about features,and charging us full price.

Why are we so stupid as to keep bloody buying their games?

What came first,The chicken or the egg?

If it takes one man to dig half a hole,how many does it take to dig a full hole?

What is the proper name for the backs of your knees?

All questions I'm sure need answered.

:(

I read on xbox.com forums Konami are still working on it. And don't forget it's only the 27th. The official release date of the game.

yeh, which means it should be right? shouldnt it?

They give out early copies of the game to test, testers bring up issues with problems within the game, such as the online is a sack of shite. And konami fix the problem for when the game is released.

Its not as if they hadnt any time, ive had the game for a week now, others must of had it longer.

I have open NAT and have the game since wednesday. The first couple of games i played online everything worked great with connecting to other people, but the button lag was terrible.
After that i couldnt connect of create a game anymore. Maybe with 1 out of 50 attempts i could connect, but there was still button lag, which makes it unplayable.

I another topic somebody said that Konami recommends to first open a chat-channel in the dashboard and from there you start PES6 LIVE.
You should play with somebody in your friend-list only.
This seems to be the best thing to do as long as the problem is not solved...
Has somebody tried this already?

Yeah i tried that a few minutes ago and got no joy , spoke to a friend who informs me that konami are trying to resolve the issue tonight so hopefully might be able to get a game

Gamertag : Dannydudek

100+ tries and waiting for people and still no online game

surely they should have had this fixed before today

@MasterM : you're right..really...the biggest problem imo is the BUTTON LAG..the response time is so shite online..can't believe that..the timing of shooting and free kicks..also corner kicks is terrible..it seems to be that the network code of the game isn't good enough..this should be also optimized....tha lag in general is OK!!!

I don't think the botton lag is that bad, feels no different to PES5 and that was alright. The noticeable lag has gone, so thats alot better.

I think online is great, and I have no problem having matches if I create a room!

played 2 games against a mate and i have to say its awesome

just like he was here :)

played 2 games. but with lots of slowdowns. and just with invitation.

if somebody wants to play:

gamertag: stone1985

im having trouble online as well. when i create a game its just searching for ages and i never find anyone.

Back
Top Bottom