PES 6 XBOX LIVE ISSUE - read on!!!

blackdude

Non-League
16 August 2003
I have just spoken to Konami and they are aware of this problem, (see below) and they are trying to sort it out. The PS2 version will not play online because the servers are not switched on yet.
Wouldnt want Konami getting any bad press now would we!!

Xbox live issue...
I enter the Xbox Live normally, then I am going to pes6 Xbox Live menu and it enters normally.There we have the ranked match option and custom match etc.When i enter to ranked or custom, I can see who is available online and ready to play.When I try to connect to him it says the game no longer exists or it hangs on waiting for reply

Last edited:
didnt ask a name but assured me that they are aware of the problem - which must be good news..

the game aint out yet
so they prob aint got the online servers up and running... surley it will be sorted by friday

Is the really slow player respons time also due to the lag?
I just bought the game and i could play a couple of matches online, but now i cant anymore. But in the matches i played the players responded very slow making it impossible to play properly !!

I can't play. I'm getting the same problem as is described in this topic. I don't understand why some people CAN play and some can't, though. I mean, there are some people on XBOX Live who have played in excess of 100 games online already.

If it was a NAT issue, you couldn't even start the online mode. I'm having the same issue. My NAT config is Ok; I've already played some games but only on "quick match mode"... it must be some kind of server issue...

G.

.sixtythree. said:
I can't play. I'm getting the same problem as is described in this topic. I don't understand why some people CAN play and some can't, though. I mean, there are some people on XBOX Live who have played in excess of 100 games online already.

If you mean the guy who is number 1, he's clearly a cheater who is losing to his second gamertag. Check who's bottom of the rankings if you dont' believe me.

lol. I never cared about rankings, because there're always some lifeless people who cheat or play 300 games a day. I can't compete with that.

i got the game this afternoon from GAME and rushed home to play in on live.

Just can't get on. i can see loads of people hosting games and some even have the ball logo next to their gt stating they are in a game but they are few are far between. most people just sit there as if they are waiting for someone to select their hogame hosting session.

ill get some practice in in the meantime....

hopefully someone else will have an idea...

game itself is ok and will do as a next gen version.
could have been better, BUT its also better than nothing!

Best way to get online at the minute, is to communicate with the person you want to play before you start trying to connect. Just trying to get a random game against someone is a bit difficult right now

Yes,It is very frustrating.

Played about 7 games online last night,but must have tried about 100 connections that either failed or otherwise.

Great game though,Loving it online,The pace is soooooo sweet,and I must confess-I reckon this game will be MASSIVE when people get the hang of it.
It feels very unpredictive(imo).

Loving the heavier ball.

We all see I'm scottish,lol

"Its like a wet night in aberdeen"

it is gr8, ppl r moanin on and on bout, i was bit surprised at first, but now am used to it!!!

Lag doesnt reely bother cos it doesnt happen as often as wat ppl were sayin, but i still played 2 ranked matches adn won 2, both high socring for me, 3-1 and 4-1

this is class tho.

if playin offline or online turn ur friends alerts off!!! it helps a lot!

It was a mixed bag for me last night.

I managed to play two games, but the majority of matches just said match no longer exists.

There was also noticable lag when I played those games. Felt very different to playing offline although there was never any issues with the frame rate.

Looks like Konami have done a good job at hiding the effects of lag but it's still very noticable on the controls.

Havne't had any of the issues with unresposivness many people have complained about on here though.

Yeah im getting problems aswell mate! this is a joke!
Mforssell what is ur xbox namers tag and ill add u as a friend and maybe we try get a match

madweegie said:
Yeah im getting problems aswell mate! this is a joke!
Mforssell what is ur xbox namers tag and ill add u as a friend and maybe we try get a match

Alright

My gamertag is : LividSteve

Everyone: Feel free to add me as a friend so we can play PES6 xbox live matches

Ive played my mate 3 times now and we both getting alot of lag.

Weve tried pulling out the head set....
Making sure our NAT settings are open....
PC is clean and nothin running but the internet connection.....
switching off friend notifications....

we both on broadband and all othe rgames work fine with no lag.

Please god fix this soon.

same old konami, same old shit. they will probably put a patch out in january like last time, until then, it will be buggered....JUST LIKE LAST YEAR

It's not just gettin onto a game, the ingame button lag is realy pissin me off.

Back
Top Bottom