14 February 2006
Ireland
man.utd
i found some pics of pes6 which look to be of an arecade version at
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/image.html?carticle=A0000046630

and final i saw this on pesfan

antibes
****Pro evo 6 News***** I cannot wait
Although I have been told not to tell anyone Im going to anyway as I know that everyone on this site is as fanatical about the franchise as I am. On a recent business trip to Tokyo in Japan I visited the Konami Sports offices in Shinagawa-ku area of the town and got chatting to one of the game developers about all things Pro Evo. The one thing I wanted to know about more than anything else was what is going to included in the European edition of Pro Evo 6. To make things easier I will let you know what he told me in the following bullet points in no particular order:

• Games will have a new atmosphere engine which will incorporate sunsets during the game( evening games will start in daylight but at full time will be floodlit.) There will also be a new and improved sound and supporter chants.
• There will be ‘texture engine’ which enables far better pitch graphics - the pitch will visibly cut up by players boots and that and the ball will be effected by divots, slippery pitches and muddy areas. Players strips are more defined.
• Gameplay has been massively improved - along with new tackling techniques there will be a commands for shirt pulling and hand offs but overuse will mean conceding a foul. There will be a ‘mini power bar’ for tackling.
• There is more on screen player information which will mean that when a player is in control of the ball theres a selection of icons will be visible above the player signaling his state of mind which will effect the way he plays. Another cool new feature will be visible managers on the pitch side which will move around the technical areas , and celebrate and it will be possible in the ‘in game options menu’ to select players who are in a bad state of mind to go over to the manager to receive some mental encouragement.

Along with these improvements the graphics will obviously be awesome and the gameplay has be altered while retaining the traditional pro evo style to make the game even more realistic and engrossing. I was also told that the developers are currently trying to gain a full compliment of football licenses so hopefully all the kits will be sponsored and labeled.

I cannot wait for it to be released and I am sure you cannot wait either.

If you have any questions regarding the intricacies of the game play don’t hesitate to ask! I don’t think im doing anything illegal by letting you know about this:)

what do ye think?

Last edited:
lol... the first line of your link says they got the information FROM evoweb.... meaning its the wrong info Bilal has.

De acordo com um poster do forum evo-web, que recebe a revista oficial da PS2 3 semanas antes por ser membro especial (paga mais), há muitas novidades no PES6.
No entanto, prefiro refrear os ânimos até ter confirmação oficial ou um scan.
O post dele está aqui, podem seguir a sua evolução visitando-o: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29209

Nothing new here.

Last edited:
There was also a version of PES (maybe PES2?) that was converted to an arcade game.. so, well, if only I could find the flyer.. I've got it somewhere but I dunno where.. But I managed to find the site I took it from..

18012401.png

schmeir said:
do you mean that PES6 arcade game is fake, or is about that "PES arcade" flyer I posted above?

I mean, Konami has done more than one arcade soccer game.. "PES arcade" (2002) is not the only one.. there were at least 2 before.. one was entitled "Soccer superstars", and I don't remember the title of the other one.. but I'm sure because I played both!!

Maybe they really plan to release a new arcade game in 2006.. this maybe won't be PES2006, but never say never..

No. PES6 will still be a console game. That Arcade game is PES2006 which is probably fake?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom