Pes Fan editor and ps2 save builder.

R

rocky_argentinooooooooooo

Hi.Before i post a thread asking what program i could use to edit an option file and eventhought i didn;t get a answer i still look in pesfan.com. . pesinshigh.com.... .and this web and i found one called pes paf editor. since i said before i was going to buy a max drive i needed to ps2 save builder to save the option file that i downloaded into .max. this program is real goos and since i'm new i already added river and boca to the Watson_V3[1].0_World_Cup_Fever_WE9I_Max_Drive.max. if anybody has this program and has work with for long is there way to change appeareces, kits and formation. since i can't try the option file because i'm buying the max drive today i need you guys to answer it. also i wnat to know if there is another program like this. thanxs.

have you downloaded the pes save converter?if so? what files does it reads because i have xps. and max and it doesn't read them.

I haven't downloaded that because I don't need it.

I do the editing on editor in xps format and then using "Ps2 save builder" which you can download from first link I gave you, I turn in into .max and put it on my max drive and transfer it from there to memory card and play.

what program is editor because i already downloaded ps2 sace builder and is awesome i also downloaded pes fan editor but you know i cant do the kits,faces and formation there. where could i download that editor you use?

Back
Top Bottom