PES/WE on PS3! - First Info! Scans Inside!

LoL You do realise you can do soo much more with the power and setup of the PS3 than the XBOX360, they could probably set the cloth physics of shorts and shirts to one SPU like they are with the NBA game, made better for the PS3 than the 360, so they probs do the same with PES7 for PS3, in theory they could do that for the cloth physics, the player movements, ball phyics, weather, crowd and still have time for ref, linesman possibly sub warming up and shite, they can actually do that easily now, so PES7 better offer some of these :S

Seraphs21 said:
LoL You do realise you can do soo much more with the power and setup of the PS3 than the XBOX360, they could probably set the cloth physics of shorts and shirts to one SPU like they are with the NBA game, made better for the PS3 than the 360, so they probs do the same with PES7 for PS3, in theory they could do that for the cloth physics, the player movements, ball phyics, weather, crowd and still have time for ref, linesman possibly sub warming up and shite, they can actually do that easily now, so PES7 better offer some of these :S

Nah Konami are just lazy.

I really cant see a vast difference from the 360 game to the PS3 version, especially if its nearly finished.

Expect the true nextgen version released late next year on both the 360 and PS3.

Will Pro Evo have the controller movement in PS3, like if you dropped something you lift your controller up to pick it up then the screens moved.

These are 360 pics, but i can't wait for ps3 pics. Think about the gameplay. I think that should be a 'captain' special star for players, that for sure Gary Neville or Hasan Salihamdizic will have.
Think about in a crucial moment, World Cup final, using a button then throwing yourself in the box causing a penalty and earn the cup with this... oooooohhhh
I expect the refs get wrong sometimes, because this perfect ref bores me.

JayM said:
I think the only difference between Pro Evolution Soccer 7 on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be the controller and online play.

I'm not sure about Winning Eleven but that will most likely be in Japanese and you probably wont be able to go online in this country. :(
why that ? I'm playing pes5 in japan an go online to play against people from europe . the opposite way shall be possible .
I think that since ps3 is zone free , they should do as they did for we7 international and include other languages in the same game .
Porco said:
http://www.gameklip.com/v/1093/
Watch this video, if konami make the same thing, then should be perfect realism

And it's confirmed we will have no more paper crowd, full 3d ingame.
do you want them to call all the player to scan them ? :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom