PES/WE on PS3! - First Info! Scans Inside!

El Diego said:
Thats 7 months away :(

I know :(

Far too long. I hope the 360 version plays out of this world and makes those 7 months fly by. Im concerned about the lack of features in edit mode on the 360 version. I used to spend more time in the section than actually playing the game :shock:

ThomasGOAL said:
Only 1 month after the PS3 and it's Winning Eleven, no PES6 (aka WE10)

speak for yourself, Im getting the PS3 on launch in Japan ;) Thats 5 months wait for me. Better be worth it!

I like the ideas thrown about by the PSM3 writers. I can see Seabass using the controller for things like throwin's. would be so cool :)

Adonis said:
I know :(

Far too long. I hope the 360 version plays out of this world and makes those 7 months fly by. Im concerned about the lack of features in edit mode on the 360 version. I used to spend more time in the section than actually playing the game :shock:
Me too mate! I fear for the editing in the 360 version.

I noticed PS3 magazine couldn't resist slating the 360 version - sour grapes you reckon? I hate this anti-playstation/anti 360 stance by journalists, it's childish and not needed.

Adonis said:
speak for yourself, Im getting the PS3 on launch in Japan ;) Thats 5 months wait for me. Better be worth it!
You think you can buy it without problem ? the stock look very very light
and yes for me, i can wait the European version, isn't a problem "to me"

El Diego said:
Me too mate! I fear for the editing in the 360 version.

I noticed PS3 magazine couldn't resist slating the 360 version - sour grapes you reckon? I hate this anti-playstation/anti 360 stance by journalists, it's childish and not needed.

Yeh defo sour grapes. The 360 version will play as good, if not better than the PS2 version. The only thing concerns me is the 360 d-pad. I know many people use that to play PES/WE games rather than the analogue still. Unfortunately I find the 360 d-pad very unaccurate. Luckily though the analogue stick on the pad is the best on any controller imo so hopefully it wont be an issue.

Seabass does say in the scans that the best way to play PES/WE is with the d-pad, I hope they made amendments to the gameplay to compliment the analogue stick more for the 360 version.

Yeah good points Adonis, I use the D-Pad myself and I agree with you about the 360's one being a little inaccurate.

As for PS3 version of PES6 I worry about it online - Xbox Live is a tried and tested platform but we don't know too much about Sony's online plans.

A PS3 magazine using Xbox360 images? Desperate or what? :lol:

El Diego said:
A PS3 magazine using Xbox360 images? Desperate or what? :lol:
ok show me WE PS3

and after this guy critic me because i joke about PlayStation logo on Auxerre shit on the 360 version...

pathetic

ThomasGOAL said:
ok show me WE PS3

and after this guy critic me because i joke about PlayStation logo on Auxerre shit on the 360 version...

pathetic

Calm down mate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its cause it was pictures of the 360 version lol.

People seem to be getting frustrated and not reading things properly lately on here, jokes go out the window, and they become personal vendetta's, chill out people.

Sounds good, and I always knew the real true next gen version was gonna come out for the PS3, shuts up the annoying 360 fan boys aswell.

Luckily Ill be getting a PS3 and have a 360 so the wait should be ok.

Tnx for the scans adonis, however its a bit of a cack interview/preview whatever. Theyve pretty much rehashed seabass comments, added the 360 images and came up with a standard list of wishes. And whats with the; "p2 version will support, wait for it, up to 8 players, via 2 multitaps or 4 linked ps2's" comment? Im hoping they mean online as it was always possible to play that with multitaps. Unless they just want to knock the xbox and promote is at something "new" a la nokami.

Adonis said:

I like the ideas thrown about by the PSM3 writers. I can see Seabass using the controller for things like throwin's. would be so cool :)

Better pray for the Japanese version to be region free.

I'm righ beside you.

Adonis said:

Lets hope for the Japanese version to be region free.

I'm right beside you.

SPMC said:
i actually like some of the writer's suggestions...

Yeah eg: a touch of L3 creating a stamina boost.

Or, a "Cult hero" star ability (think Gerrard, Henry etc) causing the crowd to cheer more when that player is in possession (i'd like to think when attacking/going forward).

nice little touches. :)

Back
Top Bottom