PES2009 online FAR from outstanding!!!!!

Have Konami said if they will be releasing a patch to improve online play?
Noot yet but I am sure Konami will improve it! I have hope in them. Unlike FIFA 09 its total crap. Paul Hossack the FIFA developer on PC has done a really poor job this year.

PES 2009 rules, hands down!:WORSHIP:

Noot yet but I am sure Konami will improve it! I have hope in them. Unlike FIFA 09 its total crap. Paul Hossack the FIFA developer on PC has done a really poor job this year.

PES 2009 rules, hands down!:WORSHIP:

I can't see them improving it. After all, they didn't last year.

I'm definately looking forward to hearing Seabass' excuses this year. Last year, he came out and said that the game was rushed out when he didn't want it to come out and was not the game he wanted to release.

After a whole year knowing how bad PES2008 was.....PES2009 is just a minor improvment in my opinion. Poor animation, poor gameplay and STILL terrible online.

I think this year......old Seabass will keep his mouth well and truly shut about PES2009's shortcomings. They had a year to redeem themselves.....and have blown it.

PES 2009 is pretty cheap I heard. I might get a copy and give you some more (?) entertainment.

As christmas is approaching I thought of bombs. Yeah, bombs.

PES is, was and always will be fucking crap online.

PES6 was fine online - hardly any lag, very smooth, and you could type to talk to your opponents, instead of having to use stock phrases. They've taken all the fun out of the game, and made it unplayable with the terrible. I bought the last two versions legit so I could play online, but there's only so much crappitude you can take. If they continue to put out a crippled game I don't see why I should pay full price for it. :COP:

Warrior win all games with 3-0
LaTroya win all games with 3-0
TomaszCeb win all games with 3-0
ElPolako win all games with 3-0
Skundisklan win many games with 3-0
BARTRAM win all games with 3-0
superdog win all games with 3-0
texgatto win all games with 3-0
Euphidra win all games with 3-0
agstyles win all games with 3-0
Noob win all games with 3-0
_LILIAN_ win all games with 3-0
jacex win all games with 3-0
kamilo80 win all games with 3-0
cobi1987 win all games with 3-0
tamtam_sa win all games with 3-0
mj win all games with 3-0

if konami sees that many people are top ranked with 3-0 wins all the time there is something really wrong
im gonna report all those 3-0 winners hope they will take action !!!

Back
Top Bottom