PES2010 discussion thread

Online play is laggy as hell today. Just had a match with Jimmy it was not as bad as ours though. Konami needs to sort this out.

btw I popped in FiFA WC after our match and it ran bloody smooth. Pity the game sucks.

Last edited:
Yes it does. I think the problem lies in their servers. The first time I played WE: Blue Samurai online it was almost lag-free playing 4 games. Then a day or 2 later popped it in and fired up online, lag is back, but not as bad as PES. Then I thought to myself it must be the servers can't handle many people online at the same time. The night that was almost lag-free there were barely 50 people online, where as the day it was lagging, there were about 300 people online. They definitely need to sort that out. Go buy some monstrous servers or something.

By the way, I also think in addition to lag, whats making it worse online for PES 2010 is its sluggishness. Offline it feels sluggish, so when going online its going to feel twice as bad imo. WE: Blue Samurai is much more responsive and thats why I think online isn't that bad.

just played my first 2 games ever online last night, omg!! it was terrible the lag i was pressing buttons nothing happens then press button again before i know it i have made 2 passes instead of one.will have to play somebody from uk to see if its the same. have played on the dreaded fifa online just a couple of games altough i played the wifes brother who lives 5 mins away and it was like a rolls royce no lag compared to my experience of pes.do hope they get it sorted for pes2011 tho.

John,

Go online then make your way to Lobby EU08-Any4. Look for a game in there, if you have any lag issues whatsoever with any of the players in that lobby then you may have an issue with your connection.

2-0 down in the world cup final on BAL, yet im still sitting on the bench, even though ive scored 7 goals these finals.

EDIT:- 3-0 now, and now im on, 76 minutes gone

final score, spain 3 scotland 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom