PES2010 discussion thread

So my HD TV has gone to be fixed and will be away for 3 to 20 days so I'm back to playing on a SDTV. And I now have a big problem. The speed of the game somehow has increased immensely.

Everything zips around at a super fast pace and it's become terrible to play. I'm having to pass the ball asap because the ai players are super fast and close me down in seconds and when a loose ball happens by the time I've seen it and pressed a button the ai has already reacted and is walking away with the ball or my player has controlled the ball and so he stands there locked in a 'control the ball and then adjust to shooting animation' giving the AI plenty of time to intercept/tackle.

I've lost count of the amount of goals I've missed out on scoring because I can't keep up with the pace and my player has controlled the ball before I can react and hit shoot.

:(

I have no idea why it's happened but has anyone else found this? Could it just be because the sdtv is much smaller in size and its just my eyes are fooling me into thinking its quicker as there is less space on screen?

:LOL: Probably is Rad, I still have an CRT TV upstairs in one of the bedrooms and playing on there once when my other half had the girls round was weird on most titles especially football, it was only 28"...

It's definately the T.V.,Radiation. I remember when Konami released that horrible piece of crap they called PES 2008. I had to buy a new T.V. just play the game. What made it worse was the game utter garbage, and I went back to PES 6 on my PS2. The lowest point in Konami's history. A truly awful game.

It's definately the T.V.,Radiation. I remember when Konami released that horrible piece of crap they called PES 2008. I had to buy a new T.V. just play the game. What made it worse was the game utter garbage, and I went back to PES 6 on my PS2. The lowest point in Konami's history. A truly awful game.

Yeah I think every PES fan would like to wake up not having experienced the trainwreck that was PES 2008. Although if you're gonna get some friend into PES that game's your best bet, it's a cheeser's haven- kind of reminds me of playing FIFA.

More PES 2010 DLC Announced

hdptc73d.jpg

More PES 2010 DLC Announced

Konami Digital Entertainment has announced it will release a new DLC pack for PES 2010 on June 8th.

The free download will be available for PlayStation(R)3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD, and will update the kits of 18 national sides. The download will offer users the new strips for teams from Japan, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, England, Greece, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Australia and Korea. It will also update the squads for these teams.

Users will be prompted to download the free DLC on loading the game from June 8th onwards.

The screenshot is not official. It's a preview of prorevo.de

For more hints and news check my twitter-account: http://twitter.com/Marvin_Ronsdorf

hey so does anyone have a good explanation of the player cards and how they are used.. also does anyone know where i can order the UK version of pes 2010 from?

Ok so all the new kits on the WE 2010 japan challenge game will be available to download.

Hmm wonder if they will update the gameplay aswell since that game is slighty improved from pes 2010 (bit more smooth)

SO i have been playing this on teh PC and the 360, looks like my pc wont be able to play this properly but I got a feel for the game. Using the ps3 d pad, this game felt like nothing more then PE6. Using analouge on 360 makes the gmae feel different and new, i really dont see why people still use the dpad on this game. I always used the dpad on ps2, but when using on this version it felt like a ps2 version, no 360 movement, maybe it is just me but this game feels better with the 360 controller on analouge...

I'll see if its out now.

EDIT: Just did. It mentioned updated squads and kits.

Last edited:
whahwa yeah:(
Checked Dutch squad and saw Ron Vlaar...pfff also Adriano in Brasil team and no Graffite!!!!

Is there any hope to see new boots on PES2010 too?
Is this really the last update?
Maybe next week we're going to see DLC1.08 with new boots?

I guess I'm dreaming...:THINK:

I don't think we'll have new boots. I don't know why they haven't included all WC teams either.

PES 2010 have the worst online mode 4ever.. omg i just can't believe how bad is it !! Ho will buy this sh*t to play online ?? no , seriously , tell me !! What are they thinking ? Online mode is AWFUL , like a nightmare , unplayable !!! :RANT:

You're about 8 months late... ;)

Well i dont have a buy the game , the first time maybe from 2003-05 . I don't like PES 2010 from the demo and I decided this year to not buy ! But two weeks ago the price go down very much , like 18 Euros for PC version and I decided to buy it just for Online mode , because i'm become a very good , had big wins vs CPU and Friend (offline) , and I want to played online ( 2 vs 2 ). I heard all sorts of opinions about the mode , so I asked a friend what he thinks. He did give me his code and account then said "try it yourself" .... Yes, I don't had high expectations, is expected to bad ... but it is shocking bad :SHOCK:

Last edited:
Hoping it's fixed for 2011 now. I feel stupid having to up my connection speed only to play PES online.

Hoping it's fixed for 2011 now. I feel stupid having to up my connection speed only to play PES online.

Man.. i have 6 mbit/s download and 1 mbit/s upload ... i have a friends with a lot more , some like
536764785.png

In Sofia , has a speeds like 100 mbit/s download and same upload , and.. they don't have a normal game without lag and to be enable for played ! With my speed i playing NBA 2k10 , RE5 and SF 4 without problems , the PES 2009 is way , way better ...
How with speed like 40 mbit/s and ping somewhere 70-120 ms mid, do you will have a lag ?? How they do that ?? It's much harder to be made :FAIL:

P.S. Look , i test my speed again now
841713923.png

To Barcelona the ping is 123 ms Oo it's perfect ... i'm from Bulgaria ,other site of the Europe ... 123 ping and 8 mbs is not enough?? :x

Last edited:
Man.. i have 6 mbit/s download and 1 mbit/s upload ... i have a friends with a lot more , some like
536764785.png

In Sofia , has a speeds like 100 mbit/s download and same upload , and.. they don't have a normal game without lag and to be enable for played ! With my speed i playing NBA 2k10 , RE5 and SF 4 without problems , the PES 2009 is way , way better ...
How with speed like 40 mbit/s and ping somewhere 70-120 ms mid, do you will have a lag ?? How they do that ?? It's much harder to be made :FAIL:

ON LINE MODE IN PES2010 si almost perfect for me...You just have to play in Your Country Lobby and avoid red connection players...
If you follow these simple suggestions you won't have troubles :))

Back
Top Bottom