pes2010 pc online cheaters!!!

Iceeman38

Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
i wanted to start a online cheaters topic,because i get sick of people who are in the ranks and dont deserve it after watching there statistics !!!

if konami sees that many people are top ranked with 3-0 wins all the time there is something really wrong
im gonna report all those 3-0 winners hope they will take action !!!

pes2010 pc online cheaters

Ever played Planetarion? That thing really gets you by the short ones and keeps you there for a long, long time.

Hi,

I share this topic. There is a basic problem in the PES: If the other guy has a bad connection, it's you to suffer from it. I mean, it cannot be, that he interrupts my game by downgrading is upload rate.
It should be the other way! Am I the only one ever considered manipulating my upload rate via pc (I use XBox 360)?
:PIRATE:

And, much worse and to the root of the problem: Sometimes there is obvious manipulation in competitions. Last time, reaching the playoffs, my opponent did something to his connection. Cuz he had completed tournament in a higher result (me 9 points + 3 he 9 points + 4), he was declared winner! How can this be ?!

Personally I think Konami MUST stricten the parameters of connectibility. "justsoconnected" should not be ok and displaced by a rule, which implies a maximum of delay, which may not more often occur than three times.

Greetings to everything, At us with the brother the SUPER problem! How to play ReS 2011 in Online 2-2! In 2 behind one computer against others 2 contenders???? Help please??

Back
Top Bottom