PC PES2011 Online Cheaters again -.-"

Thypari

League 2
5 October 2009
Heyho,
I won my last 4matches in MLO: 4:0 , 6:1, 7:0, 3:0

And the last 3 of them the opponents just left in the 90.min... and I looked at the recent match statics and there were no 3:0 wins... The games weren't even listed.

This sucks! Can't Konami fix this -.-

I hope they do! This is the thing what really bugs me about Fifa too, people just quit because they lost. But they don't get punished and you don't get the default victory - why ?!?! It happens in other areas of the game if you quit out the opposition gets the victory by default so why not online too ? For me it's like any connection loss should be treated as game abandoned and so the user gets punished. Stops people with shitty connections from playing and lagging everyone else out. Gives people with a connection issue somewhere a reason to sort it out. And most importantly it stops the quitters - or at least gives you the win and them the loss regardless of what they do which is the entire sodding point. Sure it'll suck for the few times that you get a legitimate random disconnect, but that's few and far between compared to the amount of times people quit. So by and large the game will be much more even and stable. Why football games don't already do this is beyond me as currently the online side is ruined by cheaters.

Does PES still use that method where each player hosts one half of an online match?

The ease of lag cheating on PES5/6 PC was a joke...

Heyho,

And the last 3 of them the opponents just left in the 90.min... and I looked at the recent match statics and there were no 3:0 wins... The games weren't even listed.

They could. But they cannot fix the infantile attitude of some of the online players. You must remember that. ;)

here is a thought. why dont we gather everyones konami player id's and play eachother instead of randoms?

umm my spidey sence says its time for a new thread

Heyho,

I also have this very often.
Sometimes you still get a 3:0 win, but sometimes it doesn't get listed. Maybe because the game thinks, the user just had a bad internet connection.

they know how to quit so that the game thinks the connection went bad, or(if the quiter gets the win) that u did the quit

obviously

i can remember i did some testing with a mate in a previous pes game
like reset the conn to your isp via router, restart router, turn off router from the plug etc.

nothin.. i got the loss every time..
good that u cud delete the profile in previous games unlike 011 (for that matters)

Last edited:
they know how to quit so that the game thinks the connection went bad, or(if the quiter gets the win) that u did the quit

obviously

i can remember i did some testing with a mate in a previous pes game
like reset the conn to your isp via router, restart router, turn off router from the plug etc.

nothin.. i got the loss every time..
good that u cud delete the profile in previous games unlike 011 (for that matters)

quitting in MLO is none existant because in MLO you lose money if you got DC.

Greetings to everything, At us with the brother the SUPER problem! How to play PeS 2011 in Online 2-2! In 2 behind one computer against others 2 contenders???? Help please??

Back
Top Bottom