PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Exactly what I said. :)

From what I remember, the Xbox One was 720p on Pes2015. On pes 2016 res is the same on both platforms.

As for that partnership, that doesnt mean anything. Its more about having exclusive contents on PS pltaform. To assume that this is the reason why other platforms have worse versions sound ridiculous to me, mainly because even if PC and Xbox One had better treatment, that wouldnt affect Ps3/Ps4 sales at all, the game would still have much better sales figures on PlayStation platform as has always been.

From what I remember, the Xbox One was 720p on Pes2015. On pes 2016 res is the same on both platforms.

As for that partnership, that doesnt mean anything. Its more about having exclusive contents on PS pltaform. To assume that this is the reason why other platforms have worse versions sound ridiculous to me, mainly because even if PC and Xbox One had better treatment, that wouldnt affect Ps3/Ps4 sales at all, the game would still have much better sales figures on PlayStation platform as has always been.

PES 2016 was only around 900p on Xbox One. Speaking as a PS4 gamer, even I can see that PS4 version gets seniority and has done since PES 2015.

Last edited:
FIFA on Xbox has exclusive content but you don't them downgrading the graphic fidelity on the PS4.

So what ?

720p/900p on Xbone vs 900p/1080p on Ps4 has been the case in many, many multi games. Xbox One is just weaker, hence why there are many (not only pes) multiplatform games with higher res on PS4.

MGSV, the withcer 3, battlefront etc I could name dozens of examples. Are all companies boycotting the Xbox One now ?

Come on...

So what ?

720p/900p on Xbone vs 900p/1080p on Ps4 has been the case in many, many multi games. Xbox One is just weaker, hence why there are many (not only pes) multiplatform games with higher res on PS4.

MGSV, the withcer 3, battlefront etc I could name dozens of examples. Are all companies boycotting the Xbox One now ?

Come on...

You think it's just about the XB1 running at a lower res? Lol! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

btw pes 3 is a blast, dig it over we9le at the moment...

- bit slower pace, mainly ball speed, high balls in particular, high balls are perfect

- shot power is less, less rocket balls, floaty when it needs to be
- some nice passing animations, more variety there
- more loose ball situations, less scripted in general, superb slide tackles, com uses them very nicely

- harder to defend, once a fast striker is past you and using his muscle good bye, on we9le often you can make easy foul and not even yellow card, in pes 3 slide tackle last chance

i knew i had good memory about this game but never returned after pes 4 came out, that online mode erased all memories, pes 3 is da king

btw pes 3 is a blast, dig it over we9le at the moment...

- bit slower pace, mainly ball speed, high balls in particular, high balls are perfect

- shot power is less, less rocket balls, floaty when it needs to be
- some nice passing animations, more variety there
- more loose ball situations, less scripted in general, superb slide tackles, com uses them very nicely

- harder to defend, once a fast striker is past you and using his muscle good bye, on we9le often you can make easy foul and not even yellow card, in pes 3 slide tackle last chance

i knew i had good memory about this game but never returned after pes 4 came out, that online mode erased all memories, pes 3 is da king
for all its past glory i think the last era or PES is for now gone, it's simply outdated in the movement 8 directions is no more considered by to today standard a modern game, since the introduction of 16 way direction everything is different regardless of how the game plays, it's simply outdated.

off course it is outdated, simply by the fact that we have 2016 :p

but there cant be by definition a good football game with bad referee (almost no fouls) and bad keepers, both from realism and fun aspect, impossible

pes 3 never takes you out of immersion with silly flaws like new games ;)
pes 2017 more fouls + good keeper + more midfield play = very good no need to play old game, lets wait

Played the PC version of PES 2016 last night,(Euro 2016 exhibition England v Germany) And I was amazed to see the ai getting 1 red and 2 yellow cards. The Ai played a very physical game.
So I switched to the PS4 version and the Ai was equally physical. Even the keepers were pulling off some impressive low shot saves. But selecting the same teams outside of the Euro 2016 DLC the game reverted to it's less physical and inept keeper state.

Last edited:
meanwhile i score way too many goals in pes 3, and i cant even dribble and move properly in this game, corners are scripted way too many goals, each one is dangerous on both sides, meh back to we9le

edit @below
i meant pes 3 as stated, doubt there is yair for pes 3 xD

Last edited:
meanwhile i score way too many goals in pes 3, and i cant even dribble and move properly in this game, corners are scripted way too many goals, each one is dangerous on both sides, meh back to we9le

Yair fix this problem. Great gameplay patch. ;)

I decided to pick up this game while it was on sale on Steam (cost about £11) as I'm getting swept away with football fever with the Euros in full swing. One of the strengths of PES is international football and the wealth of teams on offer, something which FIFA cannot match.

Anyway, PES 2016 is a decent kickabout that will hopefully last me a month or two. I bought it mainly for the Euro 2016 mode and with the PTE patch installed it's all pretty authentic. But gameplay-wise, it's hard to ignore the lack of fouls awarded against the AI, something which is frankly inexcusable. After all this time it's disappointing to see this.

Game looks decent on the PC though, with all the various mods and graphical tweaks installed. Comfortably better than the console versions despite Konami's lack of effort with the PC.

Anyone noticed that the Steam store decided to take the moral high ground and changed trailer and screens so they accurately represent the PC version of PES 2016?

Last edited:
I decided to pick up this game while it was on sale on Steam (cost about £11) as I'm getting swept away with football fever with the
game looks decent on the PC though, with all the various mods and graphical tweaks installed. Comfortably better than the console versions despite Konami's lack of effort with the PC.
sorry but i don't think it looks better than the ps4 version, the lighting is still miles better on the consoles versions.

sorry but i don't think it looks better than the ps4 version, the lighting is still miles better on the consoles versions.

Agreed!

Although their are some impressive mods out there for PES 2016, I have yet to find one that even comes close to recreating the same lighting as the PS4.

Has gameplay been improved since the latest 1.05 update? The reason I'm asking is that I just played an Euro exhibition against the ai and keepers pulled off some amazing low shot saves and and the AI conceded 4 fouls.

Has gameplay been improved since the latest 1.05 update? The reason I'm asking is that I just played an Euro exhibition against the ai and keepers pulled off some amazing low shot saves and and the AI conceded 4 fouls.

Gameplay seemed a bit better in the Euro mode ever since it has been released

Gameplay seemed a bit better in the Euro mode ever since it has been released

Yeah! I remember noticing some improvements when Euro DLC was first released,but since installing 1.05 update I'm seeing further improvements. I'm gonna do some further testing and hopefully it's not just my imagination.

Yeah! I remember noticing some improvements when Euro DLC was first released,but since installing 1.05 update I'm seeing further improvements. I'm gonna do some further testing and hopefully it's not just my imagination.

Hm, sounds tempting. I haven't updated yet, so I had no idea about that :D

been there not long ago, but i think the test of time cutting line leaves pes3 out for good, havent tried pes4, but pes3 movement/turns feel awkward compared to pes5, otherwise still great game and probably better all around than pes 5

Guys can i post this?

I saw this just searching on google.
It's in english i don´t know if this is true or someone is trying to make a big war with konami. So affaid about now. I hope konami don´t give up this year, i really want konami alive or we are going to be the worst day for the franchise and for the konami fans. :CRY:
Save PES!

No You cant, and dont start that again.

I decided to pick up this game while it was on sale on Steam (cost about £11) as I'm getting swept away with football fever with the Euros in full swing. One of the strengths of PES is international football and the wealth of teams on offer, something which FIFA cannot match.

Anyway, PES 2016 is a decent kickabout that will hopefully last me a month or two. I bought it mainly for the Euro 2016 mode and with the PTE patch installed it's all pretty authentic. But gameplay-wise, it's hard to ignore the lack of fouls awarded against the AI, something which is frankly inexcusable. After all this time it's disappointing to see this.

Game looks decent on the PC though, with all the various mods and graphical tweaks installed. Comfortably better than the console versions despite Konami's lack of effort with the PC.
The game on pc is broken especially fouls, on ps4 u cant make many tackles from side and behind, the referee will give a foul, ive noticed it when playing vs a friend on ps4, plus its harder to tackle aswell on ps4, i felt on pc version tackles are much easier to pull off succesfully, so only word i can say, play this game only on ps4 and nothing else
To add to that u can feel the player individuality much much more on ps4 version, ronaldo messi and bale all have their own attributes, bale is a beast physically, ronaldo has that fluidity and physical play at the same time, messi is a dribble master, and neymar trickery always apparent with speed and overthehead lofted dribble etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom