PES3/WE7 discussion thread

brad86

Non-League
31 August 2020
Since it is now okay to host the game here, you guys are more than welcome to my portable PES3. I hate installing stuff in this day-and-age so If I can make something portable I do so.

It's the original 1.0 exe as the patches do nothing for the better when it comes to PES3, and Windows 7/8/10 support is working great thanks to the included DgVoodoo Direct X wrapper. This will keep the game at a consistent frame rate and stop any crashes that would otherwise randomly occur when playing the game on modern systems. Kitserver is included and set up for 1920x1080 resolution, and I Included my subtle Reshade profile to boost clarity and sharpness a tad, though you can disable this via the END key on your keyboard. My option file is fully default except team names are corrected.

Just double click on the registry file in the root folder so that the game thinks it is installed. You would need to do this whenever you move the games folder location. Other than that, it's pretty much plug and play!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rg2t9y2qdczjri/Pro+Evolution+Soccer+3.zip/file

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
That's what I thought, especially recently after 2014 was made available in its appreciation thread.

I ended up buying [PES3]; I may well upload it somewhere for the huddled masses.
Since it is now okay to host the game here, you guys are more than welcome to my portable PES3. I hate installing stuff in this day-and-age so If I can make something portable I do so.

It's the original 1.0 exe as the patches do nothing for the better when it comes to PES3, and Windows 7/8/10 support is working great thanks to the included DgVoodoo Direct X wrapper. This will keep the game at a consistent frame rate and stop any crashes that would otherwise randomly occur when playing the game on modern systems. Kitserver is included and set up for 1920x1080 resolution, and I Included my subtle Reshade profile to boost clarity and sharpness a tad, though you can disable this via the END key on your keyboard. My option file is fully default except team names are corrected.

Just double click on the registry file in the root folder so that the game thinks it is installed. You would need to do this whenever you move the games folder location. Other than that, it's pretty much plug and play!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rg2t9y2qdczjri/Pro+Evolution+Soccer+3.zip/file
Excellent work, this saves me a job it would've taken me ages to get round to, and executed far better than I would've managed!

Vbo

Non-League
5 November 2012
Hi guys, does anyone know how to import chants for WE7? I have WE7 Wendetta Patch 1.3 but there are none any chants heard.

MadbaLL

Interista per sempre!
11 February 2008
"Curva Nord"
Inter Milan
Hi guys, does anyone know how to import chants for WE7? I have WE7 Wendetta Patch 1.3 but there are none any chants heard.
chants don't work with because they removed chants in we7i and after 1.3 patch for pes3. you can only have chants with pes3 which uses v1.0 exe.

Reactions: Vbo

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
I'm having good fun with PES 3 lately, I've finally given up trying to "port" the ISS Project to a more modern game for the moment, and I'm enjoying a match or two with PES 3 when I have time.

I know it's only me, but playing with fantasy/fake players (although many of them still resemble their real-life counterpart in terms of appearance) is kinda good.
It adds another level of depth to the game as when you go scouting you don't have your usual Shevchenko, your usual Trezeguet, or Drogba... They're there but they are in disguise so your mission is to discover where they're hiding. 😁

Top Bottom