PES5 AI

Blanco

Championship
31 October 2005
Belgium
I was testing both ManU kits duringa match when suddenly my cellphone rings. I stop with gaming but I don't pauze the game. I went back and see this situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke697NOVE2E

My player doesn't move because I don't have my controller in my hands, but why doesn't the AI move? He only reacts when I start to move!

Last edited:
True, this was 3 stars, it was the first time I played with Dr Watson OF 4.0
Normaly I play on 5 stars diificulty, but I don't think this is related to the difficulty level, cause I've seen it before, even on 6 stars.
Sometimes you can steal the ball easier by doing nothing instead of running your ass off. OK, I'm exaggerating this, but sometimes I have the feeling it's not me who's playing the game. It feels like the game "allows" me to play in certain circumstances and there's nothing I can do about.

nope.. i never encountered that.. i play 6 stars.. all good for me.

strange, because wen i leave and dont pause... i usualy come back and i've conceeded a goal.. computer is quick to react.

Blanco said:
True, this was 3 stars, it was the first time I played with Dr Watson OF 4.0
Normaly I play on 5 stars diificulty, but I don't think this is related to the difficulty level, cause I've seen it before, even on 6 stars.
Sometimes you can steal the ball easier by doing nothing instead of running your ass off. OK, I'm exaggerating this, but sometimes I have the feeling it's not me who's playing the game. It feels like the game "allows" me to play in certain circumstances and there's nothing I can do about.
Yeah, that is soo true, there was this one time when i was playing a match with my cousin on 6*, and 52mins into the game i was 2-0 up absolutely cruising, then he had to leave so i kept on playing and wierdly i could not score a goal playing against nobody :shock:, it makes me mad!!, sometimes playing against the CPU when i'm trailing or the game's a draw and i urgently want the ball to pull a late winner for example i try chasing the ball franticly to the extent where i get frustrated and toss my pad aside as a sign of giving up and all of a suden by not doing anything my teammates steal possesion and i'm like WTF!! it kills me certain times with the lack of 100% control of the players but hey, its only a game right, hopefully PES6'll be more user definitive :D

Back
Top Bottom