PES5 box covers - Featuring Thierry Henry, John Terry and Didier Drogba

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
French
ME0000603666_2.jpg

damn... drogba is the Steven Seagal of soccer... I never saw him with an other face than the one he does on this cover...

Thats not the real cover, someone put the PC DVD sign there I think, it looks pixelated, but it will still be the same pics.

lol... now that you said it... it seems really a fake indeed... I don't see all the league logo that konami usually put on the cover...

who the hell on this planet is a better striker than thierry henry? nobody,and drogba is far more dangerous than rooney,bent,crespo,owen,bent,shearer

henry over adriano,ronaldo,ronaldinho,schevchenko,trezeguet,robinho(not a star),raul...all of them.
i aint just saying it cos im a arsenal fan,anybody can see it.

i hate chelsea,but i gotta admit drogba is dangerous as hell,u see the 2 arsenal games? he litrally tore senderos apart,and senderos is touted as the best and most promising centreback in the premiership..drogba made him look almost as bad as pascal cygan or igor stepanovs(why o why cant arsenal just buy lillian thuram or jaap stam or mexes or hofland?) :P so honestly,you may not of been impressed last year,but he will be one to watch.

He wasn't deaadly against Arsenal, they where defensive mistakes and a lot of luck on his part.

I'm not saying he's a bad player but not better tahn Van Nistelrroy, Rooney or even Cisse.

There are a lot of better strikers in the Premiership, really, most players would score playing for Chelsea.

j4y3m said:
He wasn't deaadly against Arsenal, they where defensive mistakes and a lot of luck on his part.

I'm not saying he's a bad player but not better tahn Van Nistelrroy, Rooney or even Cisse.

There are a lot of better strikers in the Premiership, really, most players would score playing for Chelsea.

pos-----team------------pld-----w-------d-------l-------f-------a------pts
1-------Chelsea---------38------29------8-------1-------72------15-----95
2-------ARSENAL---------38------25------8-------5-------87------36-----83

look at the goals for,in last years table
i think drogba is the key,chelsea need to score more.
and chelsea have hit 12 to arsenals 9 so far this season,drogba scoring 5 of them.

it was not defensive errors in either,if you noticed,when crespo was on..arsenal were running the game,as soon as drogba came on,he did what he did in the community shield,made senderos look stupid.:(
im a avid arsenal fan,but not being biased..i know,that if it was a team any weaker than arsenal if drogba played like that he would grab 3 atleast.

i think van nistelrooy is past it,and nowhere near the player that utd fans were dubbing 'better than henry' about 3 years ago,rooney doesent score enough goals,and for the way he plays i dont think he ever will..he will still grab 15-20,but hey..so does pires,ljungberg every season and they are not strikers.

dunno what has happend to cisse,because he was a massive prospect,now he doesent even look as dangerous as louis saha.

newcastle's owen and shearer need those luque balls..could be dangerous.

so from watching pretty much every game of this and last season of henry and drogba,i think both are influential,henry being better..but given the chance with midfield that chelsea have,drogba could grab 30 easy.

anyhoo back on topic lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes...these suckin french players are better than the 5 times champions of the world...for sure! why not!?!? The only one who is great is Zidane, henry, just plays well in arsenal...when comes to do teh trick for france...he just fades... I´m sorry, i do respect other nations national teams...but, you know, you ain´t got what it takes when it comes to world cups...Argentina and Brasil are much better teams...but, let´s be honest, Spain, Italy, and England have the best national leagues, the best players, the best in organization...
P.S. The only european country i think can make thins difficult for the southern americans is Netherlans (Holland), the others have good players, good teams...just it..."good"...

krome said:
i hate chelsea,but i gotta admit drogba is dangerous as hell,u see the 2 arsenal games? he litrally tore senderos apart,and senderos is touted as the best and most promising centreback in the premiership.
Best and most promising are two terms which contradict each other, krome (and the spelling is "literally"-sorry, can't abide poor spelling). Drogba? Give me a break - it's like Cisse in a better team. Although not a supporter of Man U, RVN is a lot better than Drogba...and would never swap Rooney for him. As for Pires, he's clearly on the way down and Ljungberg (hehe, now it's my turn for bad spelling) is starting to get too many injuries.

Mind you, football aside, anything is better than a piccy of Ronaldinho.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom