PES5 Crashing Problem

sdb4884

Non-League
11 March 2005
I have this problem with my game just when Im about to set my team up before any game, after about 5 seconds my game freezes. I have installed SP 2.0 and earlier today I installed some new balls via graphic studio which might have caused it. I have reinstalled the game but the same problem exists. Please Help me, bless your hearts!:applause:

Venomas said:
If you have 26 saves in folder 1 you got this problem.

It's not the amount of saves. It's a bug due to porting. It's when one save folder becomes larger than 8mb (PS2 memcard) it get's confused.

biker_jim_uk said:
It's only folder 1 that is affected

all folders act the same way. It's only triggered if the folder is active, ie your option file. When I've had replay's loaded from folder 8 when too big that crashes also.

Negatrev said:
all folders act the same way. It's only triggered if the folder is active, ie your option file. When I've had replay's loaded from folder 8 when too big that crashes also.
My other folders dont have this problem, and they have 9,7 MB.

Negatrev said:
Alright, sorry, the file containg the option file must be below 8Mb, all the others can be larger.

I have the same problem with pes 5 on my pc. My game now also freezes and I have 26 files in my folder1 on the c-drive. Is this too much? Can I still enter the game and then watch the replays or do I have to delete them?

feike1977 said:
I have the same problem with pes 5 on my pc. My game now also freezes and I have 26 files in my folder1 on the c-drive. Is this too much? Can I still enter the game and then watch the replays or do I have to delete them?

Just create a folder 2-8 any of these and copy individual replays (to reduce folder size) to a different one. To access these just highlight the text box just above all the icons in memory management and switchto a different one.

Back
Top Bottom