PES5 early availability

obzi

League 2
18 June 2002
Bolton
Bolton Wanderers
There are normally a few places that sell the game a few days earlier than the official release date, does anyone know of any, PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
blockbuster had theres delivered in today, i know cause my m8 got me a copy cause he works there. They have been told that they can sell it thursday if any places like woolworths do or any nearby supermarkets to the particular store. So if you have a sainsburys near your bb then they will probally sell early. good luck m8

Take a train to London, take the Thalys to Brussels Midi, take a train to Brussels Central. Ask somebody where the place de la Monnaie is situated and buy a copy in the Free Record Shop. I did yesterday.

obzi said:
There are normally a few places that sell the game a few days earlier than the official release date, does anyone know of any, PLEASE!!!

try GAME in bolton or Arndale in manchester. also computer exchange always sell early.

London people - As of 1.30 today Game in Oxford St aren't selling it, nor are Computer Exchange in Rathbon Place or Skill in Ealing broadway. They all say Friday still.

I need a poo!!

Mine has been dispatched so it should come in the morning hopefully

Back
Top Bottom