PES5 Freezing problem

K

kmw

Hi,

Im currently having problems with PES5 freezing every time I get to the formation settings display. The game has only recently started to freeze. I've been playing the game hassle free for weeks and now, for some unknown reason it's started to freeze every time.

System Spec.

Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR-SDRAM PC3200 @ 200 MHz)
ATI RADEON X800 XL AGP 256 MB
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP 2
Powered by Hiper Type R 580W PSU

I can play Flight Sim 2004 no problem so it can't be a graphics card cooling problem.

Any help Appreciated!

Ok i have sorted the problem. I didn't realise the question was asked already as the search function is useless.

It would help a great deal if there was a sticky for anybody else experiencing the same problem.

You may delete some files in 'KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\save',it may be to many files in folder,you should back up them.
Forgive me,my English is not well.

Thanks, I realised that I had to move the saved replay files to a different folder. I didn't realise there was a limit on the amount of replays you could save in this folder.

There isn't a limit per-se. It's a bug that Konami let slip. I had the same problem, took forever for me to solve it, couldn't find solution for the same reason you had, the useless search.

Sticky, although you might want to more clearly explain what you did before that happens!

Back
Top Bottom