PES5 Kitserver Question

jdawg131

Non-League
7 August 2007
Honolulu, HI
Manchester United
I installed Superpatch 4.0 and the Kitserver for PES5. I love it except for some of the faces (C. Ronaldo, Henry, Kaka, etc.) don't look quite right. Is there anyway to reset them to the original default faces? When I click on Reset to Default in the Edit Player menu, it doesn't do anything. Please assist.

you have to remove their face and hair either from faces and hair folder at GDB or just delete their binding text from map.txt...

Thanks for the quick reply kristian. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I removed their .bin files from both the faces and hair folders as well as their entries in the map.txt files to no avail. They still have their "updated" faces.

hm...
then their faces must have been imported directly in 0_text
your only solution would be now to find faces you like and import them with kitserver...

I just uninstalled the game, removed all of the Konami folders from my PC and started from scratch. After I reinstalled the game, I only copied over the uniforms and stadiums into the kitserver. Everything is working great. Now I just need to find some balls to add.

Back
Top Bottom