• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES5 Launcher (with lag detect)

winning11

Conference
20 July 2005
how can i check my own lag? i have a 15mbit/1mbit connection. But with the ps2 i always seem to have lag when not hosting???? Ping or something

A

albertaceo

winning11 said:
how can i check my own lag? i have a 15mbit/1mbit connection. But with the ps2 i always seem to have lag when not hosting???? Ping or something

use the ping command

Kotp

PES4 Pro Gamers Academy
2 January 2005
I like the way your able to post up a screenshot of the Goal , no idea how you do this but wouldnt it be better to try and capture say about 50 Frames and then make them into a small Gif ?

This way you could actualy see the goal being scored, rather than just the screenshot of the ball over the line....

A

albertaceo

Kotp said:
I like the way your able to post up a screenshot of the Goal , no idea how you do this but wouldnt it be better to try and capture say about 50 Frames and then make them into a small Gif ?

This way you could actualy see the goal being scored, rather than just the screenshot of the ball over the line....
too heavy, you can save movie replay during the game or highlight at the end of the match.
Remember to switch in window mode after the goal to encrease the video quality.
After go to "Replay Editor"

Top Bottom