PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The Master League Thread

Stringer Bell said:
JeffT i found a few things that needs to be corrected in your option file.

In the PES Shop you spelt Anderton like this Anderyon.

In the Anderlecht squad, Boussoufa is German, he should be Moroccan

You need to assign some of the fake players names (thats been corrected) with their possible commentary name i.e. Vargas of Colombia has his commentary name in the game.

Sinama Pongolle (Liverpool) ----> Recreativo
Cygan (Arsenal) ----> Villareal
Euell (Charlton) ----> Middlesbrough
Sculli (Juventus) ----> Genoa CFC
Rigano (Fiorentina) ----> Reggina
Delvecchio (PES Shop) ----> Ascoli
Hirayama (Heracles) ----> Japanese Team (can't remember the name)
Sibierski (Man City) ----> Newcastle United
Giuseppe Rossi (Man United) ----> Newcastle United
Kezman (A. Madrid) ----> Fenerbahce
Teymourian (Iran) ----> Bolton
Zigic (Serbia) ----> R. Santander

Also there are a few missing players that need to be created.

Zidane and Bartez are both retired, and should be replaced with two other French players in the French national team.
R. Carlos and Dida is retired from the Brazil squad.
Okocha is retired from the Nigerian squad.
Requelme is retired from the Argentinian squad.

Can someone double check on the transfers for me, just incase i made a mistake.

Also JeffT there is a search function in the Edit mode, if you go to a league/country, press circle and a search function comes up.

Thanks for these but apart from the Anderton spelling I haven't got around to the rest of them and although I have made a start now on updating the squads.

You are correct that there are missing players that need creating, at the last count I had around 220 players on my list that need doing:)

Db, I think the speed is fine. I just have to get used to non-ground passes and shooting, sometimes very lofty, other times, nice and low. I'm still playing as if it's PES5 you see.
I'm playing at 50Hz

Football Freak, of course you can use Recreaivo if you like. I had initially chosen them, but i since decided to go to Monaco. I may use them later.

Stringer, don't forget Deivid (Sporting) --> Fenerbahce.
Denilson (Sao Paulo) --> Arsenal
Malbranque (Fulham) --> Spurs.
Legwinski (Fulham) --> free.
M'Bami (PSG) --> Marseille
Also, if he's in the PES Shop, Luigi Di Biagio --> Ascoli.

There are a few more dotted around.

I also noticed that Sporting's Ricardo didn't have a Penalty stopper star, which he ought too have really.

Love the Portuguese kits btw. Is it just me or do the French and Portuguese kit numbers look a bit squished? It's silly, but i like numbers :)

Last edited:

Never mind prof I've already been busy with Gimnastic.

Ok FF.

So a few of you are diving straight in with the ML i see. I'm going to do a bit more editing and playing and i also have to go away for a bit, so i won't start for a while.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Ok FF.

So a few of you are diving straight in with the ML i see. I'm going to do a bit more editing and playing and i also have to go away for a bit, so i won't start for a while.

Playing a ML is like making love to a beautiful woman isnt it Proff. You've got to take your time, warm things up nicely etc...

swisstony.jpg

LINK

db

ps - you'll all be please to know i heard the distinct plop of a postman delivereing PES6 an hour ago and have been reading and re-reading the booklet during lunch!

This International Challenge thing sounds sweet, anybody tried it yet ? are the groups the same as the last WC qualifiyers ?

:mrgreen:

denirobob said:
This International Challenge thing sounds sweet, anybody tried it yet ? are the groups the same as the last WC qualifiyers ?

Yeah, a shame you can't play as or buy any of the teams/players from the added sides in this feature.

i need a forward
who will be better after any years? Agüero, Okaka or Walcott?

Professor Nutmeg said:
:mrgreen:

Yeah, a shame you can't play as or buy any of the teams/players from the added sides in this feature.

i was looking frwd to going as venezuela mate, but typically they're not in the game anymore (playable).

taking a team like northern ireland or someone similar would be a real test i reckon.

db

You can't play that mode with African teams...i was really looking forward to playing with Angola or Ghana...

Played already three matches in my Atalanta ML (when you're almost 45 the time for beautiful women is gone...you take what comes and enjoy it...).

Two draws and one victory:

Torino - Atalanta 1-1 (a Zampagna equaliser just after 85th minute)
Atalanta - US Palermo 1-0 (a Zampagna winning goal in the 87th minute)
Empoli - Atalanta 0-0

Goals scoring is difficult...

Stan, which difficulty level are you playing on? I'm playing on regular at the moment. Scoring is tricky at the moment.

I'm going to work a bit on formations/line ups too

Last edited:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Ok FF.

I'm waiting for a PC Option File before I start a ML, I'm just playing some games now.

I'm playing professional in my ML...
I tried an International Challenge with Argentina on "Top Player".
First,match was against Ecuador...0-3 at half time...i stopped.

My first Gimnastic post will be up soon as I used Compulsion's editor to convert the ML Portal option file.

In terms of difficulty, I'm jumping straight in (with a two footed lunge) to 'Top Player'.

However, like Prof (and apparently Swiss Tony himself), I'm not going to kick off until I've had time to edit a bit and sort things out.

guinnessadny0.jpg

Dutchman takes over at Nou Estadi

nasticv1av8.jpg

October 27th, 2006

Tarragona - Gimnàstic de Tarragona have found a new manager.
Today chairman Josep Maria Andreu Prats presented Football Freak as the new manager of the club. Football Freak does not have any experience in coaching a professional football club, but the chairman has alot of confidence in him. 'Although he is unknown in the world of football, we think he is the perfect man for the job. We want to grow and eventually promote to the La Liga, and Football Freak seems to have the same ambitions. We have a strong squad, so we think it's realistic to aim for promotion in two or three seasons.'

Football Freak is happy with his job and quite optimistic about his chances with Gimnàstic. 'Of course I'm very happy with the confidence shown in me by the board, but in return the board expects some good results. I've been studying the squad and I think it's possible to promote to the La Liga in a few seasons. A good mix of talents like Portillo and Generelo and experience from players like Fletcher and Serrano should be good enough to give our opponents a hard time. I noticed the players are extremely motivated as well, so it's all looking good for Nàstic now.'

Football Freak will be able to show his coaching abilities for the first time when his Gimnàstic side takes on Dutch-side Heracles Almelo in a friendly during their training camp in Holland.

Guys, shouldn't we open a new thread???
New PES, new thread????
I'm not sure if the Atalanta ML will be the good one for me...
Just played a match with Spurs and for the first time i really was good.
I thrashed Arsenal with 4-1. Could have been 7-1...
I'm playing Football Manager with Spurs and i'm enjoying it a lot too...
maybe i'll combine two ML's...have been doing that in the past.

Could start a new one Stan. We'd have to get a mod to sticky it. Although i had renamed this one to just the Master League thread, recently as PES5 chat was pretty much over. What do people think?

Every time i go into edit mode, i notice yet another transfer i've missed or some appearances which need serious correcting.

I'm really enjoying playing as Angola. They could replace Costa Rica as my fav Int'l team to play as. I can see myself wanting to sign a few of them. Perhaps i'll do another Portuguese team ML later on and stick some of these guys in it.
I almost scored a cracker with Zé Kalanga from about 30 meters. It just fizzed past the upright though, with the keeper nowhere to be seen.

I don't think it's a bad idea to open a new thread, it's a bit chaotic in this one now.

Alright lads,

can someone recommend me a team to start off with for a new Master League season, I like to play on the hardest setting but I found I could barely score with the default team, guess i'll ave to get used to the game first.

Anyway i'd prefer a Premiership team, but not fussed, as long as there not too good. Cheers

Just like some of you guys i'm doing the editing labour before i start my ML!

I've already created Alemannia Aachen, Arminia Bielefeld, Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund!

When i finish the Bundesliga would anybody give me a hand with creating the apperances, i can't be bothered. :p

@Stan, Do you know the Player 1's are going to turn up in your ML?

@Professor Nutmeg, start a new thread!

Last edited:

Hey Football Freak i've got a clip for you.

I was playing as Heerenveen against Man United and i put Wintjens in goal.

In the game i concedeed a penalty...Ronney stepped and took it and Wintjens managed to make three brilliant saves in a row! >Click<

Professor Nutmeg said:
Stringer, don't forget Deivid (Sporting) --> Fenerbahce.
Denilson (Sao Paulo) --> Arsenal
Malbranque (Fulham) --> Spurs.
Legwinski (Fulham) --> free.
M'Bami (PSG) --> Marseille
Also, if he's in the PES Shop, Luigi Di Biagio --> Ascoli.

There are a few more dotted around.
Thanks PN.

Got a few more for JeffT:

Transfers
Rigano (Fiorentina) ----> Messina *Sorry made a mistake with this transfer in my last post*
Figueroa (River plate) ----> Genoa CFC
Sorin (Villarreal) ----> Hamburg SV
Mellor (Liverpool) ----> P.N.E.
Lupoli (Aresnal) ----> Derby County (loan)
Kilbane (Everton) ----> Wigan
S. Todorov (Portsmouth) ----> Wigan (loan)
Kuqi (Blackburn Rovers) ----> Cristal Palace
M. Fernandes (PES Shop) ----> Portsmouth
Routledge (Tottenham) ----> Fulham (loan)
L. Bernard (Tottenham) ----> Championship Team ???
Sam (Charton) ----> Championship team ??? (loan)
Southgath (retired)
Diawara (FC Sochauz) ----> Charlton

Other stuff
In the the Everton squad Davies (Everton/Wales) is spelt like this "DAvies".
A. Kone (PSV) should have bleached blonde hair. Also don't forget to change his commentary name to "Kone".
I. Bangoura (ES Troyes) should have bleached blonde hair.
Fred (Lyon) should be skin colour 2.
Donavon (USA) preset face is 172.

Last edited:

Nice triple save Stringer.
Are you positive the Player 1 etc from Leaugue C will be bought by the com in the ML?

Danny FC - Harchester Utd? ;)

More transfers:

Namouchi (Rangers) --> Lorient
Bernard (Rangers) --> Newcastle
Javi Guerrero (Racing S) --> Recreativo de Huelva
Beto (Bordeaux) --> Recreativo de Huelva

Ok, so everyone wants a new thread.

Alright lads,

can someone recommend me a team to start off with for a new Master League season, I like to play on the hardest setting but I found I could barely score with the default team, guess i'll ave to get used to the game first.

Anyway i'd prefer a Premiership team, but not fussed, as long as there not too good. Cheers

hahah i must have forgot about this account :JAY:

Was only 16 at the time. Remember that I used Fulham in the end. Saha, Boa Morte, McBride. Good times. :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom