PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
Here we go, for those of us that find this area of the game most enjoyable - The All new PES5 Master League thread :D

:-$ OK, it would nice if people didn't mention NAMES of young players who develop abnormally well, as it may spoil the surprise for others who would rather find out themselves.

Other than that, post all your ML stories in here. Here's to another fine year of the ML. :thumbup:

Hope to see all the regulars in here :salute: :cheers:

Could a lovely mod sticky this please?

Last edited:
Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Not too much in here lol

Danke Kezz.

So anybody know who they're going to be? It's tough at this stage. So many choices, so many players. Who do you go for first? :mrgreen: I've narrowed it down to about 4 or 5 teams, includng one which i'd have to create

I think I start with PSV or Juventus..

Hey Professor Nutmeg do you know you can change the name of the cups in ML. So you can have a Champions League instead of a WEFA Masters Cup or a FA Cup instead of a Div1 Cup. Nice feature.

Ain't going to start ML yet i have a bit of editing to do.

Plunged straight in with default players (wearing black today for Edingson) as East London (so I can blagg the great Bobby Zee) ML on 3* haven't played anyother type of match, so far a couple of 1 nil wins and losses, and lots of scrappy 0-0's, superb!

Ding-dong!

The mrs is going to get :mad: at some point...

Stringer Bell said:
Heh he he, i can tell your going to be a funny guy in this thread.

Oh, is this the serious thread? ;)

'It looks like the seriousness is all over.... there's spikey in the thread.... it is now!!!!'

Have you voted in my poll? Far more interesting than the Tory partay race....

Partay? Lol.

I have started on 5* and won my first game 2-0 with West Ham default players.

Going to havr to start again soon though as I haven't unlocked the edit ML function yet to be able to select your own teams in the league.

Annoying that you have to open it up.

Oh well 1* 5 minute cups here we come!

JimJoeC said:
Annoying that you have to open it up.

Oh well 1* 5 minute cups here we come!

Yeah, annoying, yet I see it as an opportunity to cut my teeth on ML, that way I can make sure I don't buy any duff youngsters.

BTW - is C. Ronaldo in it or has he received a ban for off the pitch lady fiddling?

The most shocking thing about that story is that I thought he was as bent as a 19 bob bit, heard a rumour he was Will Young's bit on the side. Still he might bat for both teams... in which case he should be in Brian Lara's Cricket *drum roll and symbol crash*

I thank you!

Take my mother-in-law, no....

The Original Spikester said:
Yeah, annoying, yet I see it as an opportunity to cut my teeth on ML, that way I can make sure I don't buy any duff youngsters.

BTW - is C. Ronaldo in it or has he received a ban for off the pitch lady fiddling?

The most shocking thing about that story is that I thought he was as bent as a 19 bob bit, heard a rumour he was Will Young's bit on the side. Still he might bat for both teams... in which case he should be in Brian Lara's Cricket *drum roll and symbol crash*

I thank you!

Take my mother-in-law, no....

:mrgreen:

My PES5 was dispatched yesterday, so I have fingers and everything else crossed that it will arrive safely today and may already be waiting on the doormat for when I get home tonight \\:o/

Barring any last minute changes of mind I'm almost certainly going to the land of calcio for my first ML, to see if I can rebuild one of the fallen seven sisters. I have offers from Lazio and Parma on the table, two clubs who have watched an obscene amount of talent walk out of their doors in recent years.

Happy PES5-day everyone ;)

the whole game blows ass.. sucks

Yeah, Lazio will be my team when i eventually do a Serie A ML. :)

Felt like a child at Xmas yesterday when it came. DL'd the PESfan OF - not bad at all. And i didn't think i'd ever say this but, there are some nice boots in there :mrgreen:

D-Fraser said:

Hmm, there are boards for people who like FIFA, yous sasernack yer 'ken?

Shut Up Newb i been on this site 1 year longer than your ass

go read my review newb

Saints will soon be offering me a contract, as soon as I've created them that is!

For anyone else who needs to create a team who got relegated last year you can individually select flags and emblems to copy over from your PES 4 option file, so you can add any flag from PES 4 to your PES 5 option file. Which is a really good touch.

D-Fraser said:

Mate, if you don't like the game thats fine, but there is no need posting how the game "blows ass" on here....why don't you start a thread and complain on there.

Stringer Bell said:
Mate, if you don't like the game thats fine, but there is no need posting how the game "blows ass" on here....why don't you start a thread and complain on there.

Good call Stringy.

bonjourmetz.jpg

JimJoeC said:
Saints will soon be offering me a contract, as soon as I've created them that is!

For anyone else who needs to create a team who got relegated last year you can individually select flags and emblems to copy over from your PES 4 option file, so you can add any flag from PES 4 to your PES 5 option file. Which is a really good touch.

Good news JJC

Stringer Bell said:

I Did Already :D

D-Fraser said:
Shut Up Newb i been on this site 1 year longer than your ass

go read my review newb

Oh, me most scaredy. If only there was a smiley with a handbag I'd be able to express myself.

So age means everything, eh? Wee man?

As for your review, it probably deserves the snub I'll give it, that your arrogant attitude entitles.

At a guess your problem with ML is teh iZ no ScoTTIsh lEague, WhyZ nOT?

Possibly because Scots football is cack.

For me I've be playing this series since the SNES son, ML is great, even with the shocking exclusion of a Scottish league.

JimJoeC said:
Can we please leave the bitching out of this thread for once?

Okay I'll keep it in his little boy rant thread.

ML is da best :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom