PES5 NEW official DEMO! 10/02/05...

cregser said:
Typically the OPSM review of PES is when it is still in the beta stages. I believe the first PC demo was of the review beta (hence 'unofficial'), and that the latest demo is the current game. Konami have made tweaks between every WE and PES release to date and the magazines have always reviewed the game when it was closer to the WE version than the PES version.

Yeah but your forgeting that we're playing both demos on the same PCs and have noticed the speed difference.

because the second is improved by commentary and for some pc, more resource are used, while for someothers, is more lighten, the only way to see if the speed is correct is if run at 60fps with fraps, with commentary and less...The graphic engine in the second demo, is better optimized, more smooth, but is possible that the increasing of commentary cause in some CPU some slowdown...The correct speed is at 60fps in the second demo...
I run it with AMD64 athlon 3500+ and ATI 9600PRO, at max resolution of 1280x1024 Hight detail, and fraps sign 60FPS steady.
But if in controll pannel of my ati i uplift antialias or others feauteres, the FPS decrease...
At this resolutions in my pc the game run at the right speed, not too faster and not too slower, at the same of PS2 game...

Last edited:
First chance I've had of playing PES5 and I love it. The side-footed shots option is a great addition and lots of little things add up to it looking brilliant, so I'm happy.

Anything been released for longer matches?

i dont understand why they are changing it to a game similar to pes4. we all already have pes4. we9 is brilliant. i want we9's gameplay. :(

Beattie said:
First chance I've had of playing PES5 and I love it. The side-footed shots option is a great addition and lots of little things add up to it looking brilliant, so I'm happy.

Anything been released for longer matches?

read my first post, it's explained [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]there..
[/font]

Beattie said:
Right I've downloaded Hex Editor, opened PES5.exe, now what? Remember I've never did this before.

go to EDIT menù of your hex workshop

select GO TO
select HEX and write 00050312 and click on GO
now rewrite 1 with 0 as in image, now save an your menù is unlocked!
newexedemounlocked2bu.jpg

Why this second demo isnt hosted at the official site(www.pes5.net) of the game?The site hosts the first demo(and i think the original official)
I insist its something wrong with this second "official" demo.

KARUKEKAO said:
Why this second demo isnt hosted at the official site(www.pes5.net) of the game?The site hosts the first demo(and i think the original official)
I insist its something wrong with this second "official" demo.

simply because the first demo is smaller to download, respect the last one that is 271 MB... I secure you the last one is official by KONAMI...

READ HERE...

Last edited:
I must say i love the new demo gameplay. Maybe it's a little less realistic, but it's definetely way mor playable. I hope it's the final gameplay model. It makes me want to play all day again :applause: And it's not like PES4, like some say. People who played much PES4 (especialy online) will see really big difference.

It plays alot better, PES4 feels so sloppy when I play it now.
When I say that I mean the ball physics and the way it feels like moving about your players I've always felt in PES4 that the game is a bit heavy it's still a great game though but PES5 will be better.

Last edited:
So is this official or not becuase i like the way the first pes5 demo plays after ahwile you get alot beter at dribbling WHY KONAMI!

Back
Top Bottom