PES5 official kits, footballs etc.

Apocalypse_God

Reaching for Glory
1 October 2006
Lincolnshire
Liverpool, England
I'm thinking about the official stuff and wondered how can I get it since I don't have a USB Link from PS2 to PC, is it a double big ended Link or the small and big Link? I'm not linking to Online Play!

I have decided about getting a Cheat Device if I can't find a double ended USB Link, if anyone knows a Cheat Device that will have the Kits would help.

Forget this Post this is sorted.

Last edited:
#-o My mistake which is sorted, what I'm saying is that I'm trying to get the PES5 official stuff, like Super Patch stuff from the PC to the PS2, so do I need the Ethernet Cable from Broadband to PS2 to get the official stuff or 2 USB Adaptors from PC to PS2, how do I get the official stuff? ](*,)

Last edited:
You need a modified PS2 that gives you a way of booting a backup (a modchip, a swap method or a HD method). I suggest you use Google to find out about the different methods of PS2 modifications.
Once you have that sorted, you'll need to take a clean image of your PES5 ISO and then edit it with the new data you want (whatever patch you wish to apply etc..) then you either need a way of burning that image to a DVD or transferring it to the HD in your PS2 if you go that route.

Good luck.

Dar said:
You need a modified PS2 that gives you a way of booting a backup (a modchip, a swap method or a HD method). I suggest you use Google to find out about the different methods of PS2 modifications.
Once you have that sorted, you'll need to take a clean image of your PES5 ISO and then edit it with the new data you want (whatever patch you wish to apply etc..) then you either need a way of burning that image to a DVD or transferring it to the HD in your PS2 if you go that route.

Good luck.

Like a chipped PS2, I thought along the lines of transferring data by a link cable, I don't think anyone would have the correct kits locally either. :cry:

Well if you're thinking about editing such as the quality of the Superpatch for the PC, then you cant just use a data transfer method as thats just an edited option file, so it uses the in game editor. What you need is a patched game, not just an option file.

So I can't get the option file from another PS2, so I'll need a patched replica?

I may aswell edit the kits instead, thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom