PES5 Official Review UK 10/10

jiwa

The BEautiful Game
31 May 2005
Malaysia
I bet its the first PES game for the reviewer

I enjoy playing multiplayer games in WE8 more than WE9, cuz WE9 is boring to death

AND i hope no one swears at me for saying this, its just my opinion

%§@!!à{}!!!%£µ&##§è!ç!!!! (sorry couldn't resist it, oh and not meant as spamming although it looks like it...)

Oh and about the review: looks promising...hardly can wait...

Last edited:
I didnt think PES4 was a 10/10 game but they gave it 10/10 I will have to wait and play PES5 to make a decision on it :)

DJ

From Famitsu

PSP - World Soccer Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Edition (Konami): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)

dont tell me they gave a 9 for the sound!! unless the JAP commentary is better than the pathetic english commentary how can u give 9 for the sound?

DJ

djdavedoc said:
dont tell me they gave a 9 for the sound!! unless the JAP commentary is better than the pathetic english commentary how can u give 9 for the sound?

DJ

There are no single ratings for sound, graphics, gameplay etc. in Famitsu. Those are the final scores by four different testing guys, each of them giving a 9 for the whole game.

Thanks for the post jiwa, but personally I never take much notice of reviews. I have my view on things and there's could be totally different. The best review you can give is when you've actually played the game for yourself. I know it'll be good, but nothing can ever be 10/10......thats a perfect score and nothing is perfect.

these guys gave PES4 10/10 so you know they bumping things too high. they do not even bother reviewing the FE/LE games as they think that there are hardly any differences with the current PES.

by the way GamesTM mag gave WE9 9/10

Thanks for clearing that up Kezz, I know OPSM2 gave it a 7 for sound so I presume the crowd and chants are decent and the music is not bad then :)

DJ

Im really hoping someone is able to patch the PSP version of WE9!!

go on, you know you want to!

Im trying to hold out for PES5 if i can, but if it gets a little too much, maybe, just maybe.....:o)

Back
Top Bottom