PES5 Online

yeh.. i got 2megabites or something like that... but i generally dont get lag as such, just some games seem to go at a slower pace, then suddely another game feels like it is super speed

I've got a 2meg Broadband link. Will my connection icons be green which shows others I have a good connection?
I tend to get a bit of lag in the 2nd half when I have entered somebody elses match room. Is the problem due to my connection?

Diehloid said:
Does anyone know why I have dnas error 402? I'm using swap magic 3.6 to boot original disc with US playstation.

Is it possible to play pes5 online with a US playstation?

yes it is possible. it takes some messing about. youll have to find the tutorials on the net for this. but it can definatly be done yes.

ranmaz said:
damn lag.
so here's my situation.
I got a 10mbits connection so when i host the other player has ABSOLUTELY NO LAG AT ALL. On the other side when he is hosting i sometimes feel a lot of lag.
Thats not fair at all as he can play much better during one half of the game and i dont have any advantage when i host coz no one can lag with me hosting.

So i almost always get one goal under during the lagged half of the match while the other player doesn't feel any disadvantage at all when i host....

Thats unfair. >.<

same here, i got a 15mbit/1mbit line. Still seem to have lag on others server. Justnot fair, old pes4live system was much better.
Could it be ping or something........

Where do I look for to see the connection of the others players? In the list of players, I saw only my connection. Sorry for the noob question, I just started playing this game yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom