PES5 Option File Editor

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
Does anyone have any info on the structure of the PES5 option file?

The PES5 Option File Editor allows saving and converting etc so it has been done in that app (which is java) but I cannot find any information on it anywhere, and the site doesn`t have any info on it.
I have emailed the author too but no reply in 3 days so far...

I need to be able to create a working option file myself, but not using the PES5 Option File Editor.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

where is the PES5 Option File Editor available for download? i need to change some things in my option file.

"I need to be able to create a working option file myself, but not using the PES5 Option File Editor".
surely you would just create it, in game then.

No, I need to be able to know the format of the option file so I can create one with my own code - much the same way as the option file editor does (makes the file with whatever data you put in)

It`s for use with my Management Addon, so I need to be able to make the option file with the data I choose, and for it to work in game.

Are the specs somewhere?

How did the option file editor work with no prior info on the option file format?

If anyone can help, it`d be much appreciated.

well, my best guess is to email the guys who made the above program. Check the readme. or click the "about pesfan_editor" tab

Bump!

Need this thread woke up as still needing help in this matter.
The front end is coming along nicely, but I can`t do anything without knowing how these option files are created.

ANYONE!?

Thanks for at least replying guys - and unfortunately I have emailed the author of the editor more than once, and he is unwilling to help me out.

There has to be someone out there who knows *something* about the option files? Even if its PES4, please let me know as it may help in some way!

Back
Top Bottom