PES5 Option File Format

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
Hey,

Can anyone help me find out the format of the PES5 Option File?

This is the last piece in the jigsaw for my Management Addon, as I need to be able to create a {b]working[/b] option file myself.

I have been in touch with the author is the Option File Editor, but infortunately he is unwilling to help me in any way, which is very disapointing.

If anyone has any info or knows where I can find it, please get in touch.

I need to know how the option file works, how to decrypt/encrypt it and how to save it in a format that PES5 will read - this is so that all information from the Management Addon can be transferred over to PES5 via the option file, meaning you can manage in the Addon, and play the games in PES5.

I am not able to use the Editor to create it as I need to do it in the game code, with no input or editing done manually, but all collated from the Management Addon and created in the background before each game.

If anyoen has any questiions or can help in any way, please reply here or add me on MSN: rik187@yahoo.com

Thanks guys, hope someone can help!

rIKmAN said:
I have been in touch with the author is the Option File Editor, but infortunately he is unwilling to help me in any way, which is very disapointing.
That is disappointing. Did he give a reason?

He just said he didn`t want to release the source code and doesn`t have time to write a document on the format - not much I can say to that really, although it is disapointing considering this is meant to be a "community".

I also explained that I don`t want to copy the source code, I just need information on the structure of the file, I would be writing my own code to implement the loading/saving, but I would obviously give credit where credit is due....but such is life.

I`m just stuck at this point now as I cannot go any further without being able to test the interaction between PES5 and the Addon, although the Addon side of it is working nicely at the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom