PES5 PC Demo is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know where the Roster File(para_we.bin) are located in the 0_text.afs of the Demo? Maybe it´s similar with WE9 but i don´t have WE9.
and anyone knows a Editor to edit the roster files in We9 ?
So if we find the roster file we can made a DemoPatch with new Teams ;)

I hope that awful menu image of some guy dragged off the street wearing a Winning Eleven t-shirt is replace before the game's out. Also please get rid of that awful Jap music!!!

NickSCFC said:
...please get rid of that awful Jap music!!!

Racist much? Wow...

Anyway, it's good that the demos have come out relatively close to one another; we can really see how FIFA has stepped up, but, to me, its still no match for PES' gameplay.

It's not racist, it's a music-type typical of the Japanese versions, or music chosen by Japanese developers (as PES5 is made by Konami TYO).

I actually quite like WE9's (and the PES5 demo) default music, but let's not turn this into something it clearly isn't. :roll:

This is not only directed at you Mel Brennan, but I really wish some people would think twice before calling others racist these days, or maybe look it up in a dictionary before they use it. Jap can be regarded as a discriminating term for Japanese indeed, but that doesn't make someone a racist. And now back on topic. ;)

I got the term from my Grandad, he used to use it all the time when he since he was fighting in Burma. I just use it as short for Japanese, anyway, I love just about everything that's Japanese...

apart from that got awful music :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I hope they change it to Kasabian like they've done for the PES5 intro.

As always they've speeded the gameplay up a lot, but still a great game. I never really play the pc version much anyway lol, just use it as a base for my editing on the ps2 :)

Ike said:
This is not only directed at you Mel Brennan, but I really wish some people would think twice before calling others racist these days, or maybe look it up in a dictionary before they use it. Jap can be regarded as a discriminating term for Japanese indeed, but that doesn't make someone a racist. And now back on topic. ;)

I wish some folks would spend any time in Japan, among any Japanese, or immersed in Japanese culture before they posted something that patently ignorant. The employment of the term "jap" springs from an insensitivity at best, a racism at worst.

In addition, I asked the question, did I not? Far from indicting the poster, in the light of such a pejorative term couched in such racist historical employment by some, I wanted clarification.

I'm getting, instead, "oh lighten up" justification; the same sensibility that makes this - the original version of this - okay when it's really not at all.

Let's move on; simply recognize that when terms like that are employed, some folks will question such employment, that's all.

Last edited:
Yeh they always seem to speed it up for pes. The main thing I think is funny that they haven't sorted yet is the crowd lol. Surely it's no problem to have a crowd on the pc or xbox version. Personally I think they should have gave us it as an option even for we9. Cos i play off my hdd and never used to get any slowdown, so I could of switched the crowd on. If u got really bad slowdown you could switch it off, but we should at least be given the option on whether we want cardboard cutouts in the stand or not lol :)

NickSCFC said:
I got the term from my Grandad, he used to use it all the time when he since he was fighting in Burma. I just use it as short for Japanese, anyway, I love just about everything that's Japanese...

apart from that got awful music :mrgreen:...

:) Fair enough; that's a reasonable explanation, to me. Thanks for responding. FWIW, I don't like the music in the demo either!

FCH said:
Does anybody know where the Roster File(para_we.bin) are located in the 0_text.afs of the Demo? Maybe it´s similar with WE9 but i don´t have WE9.
and anyone knows a Editor to edit the roster files in We9 ?
So if we find the roster file we can made a DemoPatch with new Teams ;)

same place as we9.......but youll have to change all call names to adjust to we9(pes5 is different)...and fix faces that dont exist in we9 to the pes5 face etc...all in hex :) so if you want to go through 5000+ players in hex and edit them all for we9....you can do it..... :) oh yah you have to change fake names to real in it as well.....good luck...

mattster12 said:
Yeh they always seem to speed it up for pes. The main thing I think is funny that they haven't sorted yet is the crowd lol. Surely it's no problem to have a crowd on the pc or xbox version. Personally I think they should have gave us it as an option even for we9. Cos i play off my hdd and never used to get any slowdown, so I could of switched the crowd on. If u got really bad slowdown you could switch it off, but we should at least be given the option on whether we want cardboard cutouts in the stand or not lol :)
I fully agree.

I never even got slowdown on previous versions when i was playing off DVD but now that i'm using Hdd there is a good chance even with crowd i would've got no slowdown and an option to turn it on and off would have been great :roll:

Bit surprised that they only give 2 minutes worth of gameplay, some fucking demo really, but just like PES4 toiling to run on my PC although it has over 1GB of RAM, 2GHZ and 6600GT, but saying that I do see that this game has better graphics than HalfLife2, not.

yeah it works very well :)
lets you get to grips with the whole gameplay a little more.

j4y3m said:
I have it set to low details, it's because I'm using a built in graphics card, it plays on higher details (the Pires screen is on high) but it plays really slow.

Basically my whole computer sucks, but I play on Xbox anyway so I'm just testing stuff with this. :)
Exactly the same here. :)

Back
Top Bottom