PES5 PC Demo is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but the link is being hammered, can't get it just now. Hopefully someone puts it up on another place.

For me it's not that exciting, it's just 1P WE9 with sharper graphics. It's great for the editing community just now though.

The link is dead anyway...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pes5demo_no_VO_4play.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please calm down everyone, the link is down and stays down, if it's not a fake and there's a new source I'm sure it will be posted here.

screens look extremly fake.
Why the guy in the middle of the menu screen wearing a winning eleven logo shirt and who has a theme like that running windows.

If you remember, every year the PC Demo appears in the same way. Someone says that the Pc DEMO is out, no one believe that, and the demo is out. Days or months later, Konami launch it officialy.

I think is true. Like every year.

bsmaff said:
screens look extremly fake.
Why the guy in the middle of the menu screen wearing a winning eleven logo shirt and who has a theme like that running windows.
Good point... Good questions...

Indeed, the WE9 looks different... or what's your point?

I just checked if the wording of the marquee is the same as in Fernando v1, it's not the same. Probably not a fake.

my point is that the player in the WE9 wears a WE logo and the screenshot from the demo show that it is not the same logo in the pes5 demo.....so i think it is real:......

its not going to be a demo of the final version, so menu's are going to be the touches edited in the last few steps of completing the game, if at all.

pes5 doesnt have nippon challenge..so of course the shirt isnt the same as we9 a-dur.....thus a plain we/pes shirt......makes total sense really..

This doesnt seem like a fake to me. I think it's real. Won't download it though, I'll just wait for the ps2 version of the game to be released since I dont want to get that odd PC feeling before playing it on PS2 ;)

pes 5 is out and no news... ?? someone has to have it already! a torrent would be gooood. :)

Back
Top Bottom