PES5 PC released 7. October - True!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhiger

Championship
10 August 2004
Acording to ToTheGame.com Pro Evolution Soccer 5 will be avaible in stores on 7. October.

This is the first time I've seen a actual date for the PC-release, so I'm wondering wether or not this is true...? :rolleyes:

I can't find any info of the PC-release on Konamis website.

And all I've heard about the PS2-release were, that it's release date is the 28 (might just be me, who can't remember correctly) but acording to ToTheGame that is also the 7. October.

If ToThegame are correct, that would be fantastic!

I'm extremely confused. I just wish we could get a confirmed date for the PC-version.

no-one actually knows the release date yet, these are all just guesses. konami hasn't made an official announcement yet so different games companies are making their own estimates as to release date - the more established distributors (play, amazon) etc are being cautious saying its the 28th october, other companies are being bolder but no-one actually knows yet. i will say though that there is a general feeling amongst PES fans that something is about to be announced soon as there are PES5 advertising boards popping up at stadiums across europe, the tv advert with john terry & thierry henry is now finished and ready to air, and of course fifa 06 has just officially announced for 30th september - konami will surely be ready to respond to this.

Hehe it's just one big mystery. We'll just have to wait until Konami announces a official release-date.

I just can't wait!

benjaminoquai said:
says october 21st now on play.com
the game does usually come out sooner, unlike most games who's date's tend to slip.

Nope, stills says 28.10.05 for pc version ;)

all guesses. 28th is near the date of past year. all the dates before seems to be to increase preorders from small sites. So well have to wait untill konami says something. But i dont expect too far in october. it would be too much gap from FIFA.
(sorry for my english)

Can any of you guys remember how long it took before Konami released an official release-date? I mean, how many days before the release.

I'm beginning to get ancioux. I just can't wait!

Had an email from Konami saying

PS2/Xbox - 21/10
PC - 28/10
PSP - Mid to Late November

UK dates

Last edited:
I hate it when bullshit starts circulating about game release dates which gets people excited and then they get shot down in flames :(

DJ

djdavedoc said:
I hate it when bullshit starts circulating about game release dates which gets people excited and then they get shot down in flames :(

DJ

people shouldn't be so naive then and know who to trust! basically play and virgin changed their release dates to the 21st a few days ago, word got around, people wondered why, then some people started getting newsletters from konami confirming this date, so then top brass at PESFan also inquired and got confirmation from konami..... this is all in the main thread at the mo in PESFan that we were all speculating on recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom