PES5 radar remover

I

indeep

How do i remove the radar in pes5.
Ive try to patch the we9 unnamed_116 into it but no luk,first theres no j_text..only e_text ..second the unamed_116 does not correpond to the same one as we9 (the only one thats look lik it its located in e_text unknow_00113) an even this one ive tryed to patch but once again no luk.
so if any1 could help out i apreciated
cheers

no u dont...u can only make it translucid in the top or down view...but u cannot remove it completly

well thats pretty dum if u ask me, Then just put it on translucent. I always use the radar, extremely useful.

how can you play without the radar??? its so important in seeing runners and knowing where all your players are so you are in total control!

I DONT WANT THE FREAKING RADAR:::thats it...whats so hard to understand....i dont go around and tell u --its stupid to play with the radar--have some sense please.

well played indeep...o brought this exact subject up during the intial release period of PES4, and guess what.....everyone said the same to me! 'how can you play without the radar' bullsheeet.

we dont want the radar, simple as that. its only soooo important if you want it to be. GEEZ!

anyway, we never found a solution for it last time around, and with the complications involved with the new code on PES5, i would doubt we can do it this time either....which is a shame..

coz i use a wide camera and angle set to 9. its great on a 40" LCD!!
and i dont use the radar coz i dont need it

you might wanna try extracting the edited bmp's from that WE9 bin, and inserting them in that equivalent PES5 bin. check the alpha transparencies before and after.

me, i just wanted to remove the 'player cursor' above the player's head. from WE9 to PES5, it works.

Last edited:
rangerman said:
exactly what i done extracted the bmp's from we9 and inserted them into unamed_113 bin
thx im going to try that on e_text(because theres no j_text on pes5)

Question: How do you recognize a player without depht in his game?
Answer: He asks how you can switch off the radar :lol:

Back
Top Bottom