• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES5 Some players hidden from National Squads

Apocalypse_God

Reaching for Glory
1 October 2006
Lincolnshire
Liverpool, England
I have come across this one day, say for Germany that Bannoz is supposed to be Ballack he's avalible, allow me to explain.

Go to Register Player, then National Teams, select Germany, take out Bannoz and find Ballack, also found Worns, Metzelder and more, even Rosicky and Baros, even though it's Baros for Czech Republic too. I think there are more but I'm unsure of this.

If this isn't in your data of PES5, well it's unlucky.

lazylen

Conference
14 October 2004
took you a bit long to discover this m8...this option has been in since pes4 if im correct... and registering national players isnt perfect cause not all players are in the list...for example maduro for holland...but oh well who is talking about pes5 these days with PES6 only 3 weeks away :):)

K

KEZ

lazylen said:
took you a bit long to discover this m8...this option has been in since pes4 if im correct... and registering national players isnt perfect cause not all players are in the list...for example maduro for holland...but oh well who is talking about pes5 these days with PES6 only 3 weeks away :):)
True. Although he has only just signed up.

Top Bottom