PES5 Superpatch 4.0: 0_TEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayingPower

Premiership
2 April 2006
Houston
Manchester United
So while waiting for Euro 2008 to be released in the states, I've gotten back in to PES5 (imho the best PES game). I downloaded Superpatch 4.0 via torrent but the O_TEXT is incomplete. Does anyone have a mirror for the O_TEXT?

Alternatively, if anyone has working mirrors for any other PES5 patches, those would be appreciated too. :))

I don't know if u guys still need it, but i have it. I need bootserver for this patch though. you guys have that?

Filefront?

Ok i'll try Filefront. BTW i'm trying to update the game for the upcoming season at least for the EPL and Bundesliga. With updated rosters (i integrated j708 pes5 OPT s07/08 with SUPERPATCH 4.0), kits etc.. Anyone interested in helping me out?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i had another quick question for you guys. When i install superpatch 4.0 with the option file, i get "unregistered player"s all over the place, but when i use the optionfile from SP 3.0 or previous i don't get this problem. Anyone have an idea as to why this would happen?

WOW....THX THX THX..:ROCK::ROCK::ROCK:

And I never get the problem ur saying mate....just try replacing it with a fresh copy of the OF;))

lol do you know how many times i tried that??? When i get home from work, can i send u the option file to test out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom