PES5 Superpatch 4.0: 0_TEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Let me know if everything works! Also, the option file and gdb is getting a 08/09 facelift. I WILL keep PES5 alive for the upcoming season.
Awesome :) Thanks a lot mate, unfortunately DKZ Studio doesn't work on my computer so I can't install the patches though :(.

I don't think you need it mate, all the afs files are the full thing, not patches to apply.

Unless you're talking about something else, in which case ignore this :DD

Oh that's good, I didn't know the afs files were the full thing, I thought they were patches :).

I'm not sure what to do - I have an option file for the start of the 07/08 season which has all the logos and kits (albeit nowhere near as good as good as proper kitserver kits) but using the 0_sound will make the chants be assigned to the wrong teams etc I think.
Also, how recent is this patch?, if it's from the 07/08 season I will download it, if not then I might just wait until Mikey's update is released.

I could get kitserver, e_text and e_sound and still have it compatible with my current option file couldn't I?

I'm not sure what to do really, any help appreciated.

This patch is for the 06/07 season. Yeah if you got just the e_text and e_sound it should all, you probably want the 0_text too. If you used kitserver, you'd probably only want to use hairs,faces,balls, and stadiums, and of course the lod mixer, because there aren't any 07/08 kits out.

I don't know why, but when I try to use Xfire and PES with kitserver it won't start up, but if I turn either Xfire or kitserver off, it works.

Is there any solution to this? I like to chat to people on Xfire while I am in the game.

Yeah I have disabled the ingame chat, but I can still minimize it to talk to people :).
PES5 looks so much better with these patches, much easier on the eye with the greener grass textures and the choice of stadiums/balls is really good, 0_text and 0_sound are still downloading, I will get 0_sound because I liked the roar that it made when you score, adds to the moment even more :).

Edit - Patched it, but one slight problem - I had a quick United v Arsenal friendly just now and the United or Arsenal fans were singing You'll Never Walk Alone :-pp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have disabled the ingame chat, but I can still minimize it to talk to people :).
PES5 looks so much better with these patches, much easier on the eye with the greener grass textures and the choice of stadiums/balls is really good, 0_text and 0_sound are still downloading, I will get 0_sound because I liked the roar that it made when you score, adds to the moment even more :).

Edit - Patched it, but one slight problem - I had a quick United v Arsenal friendly just now and the United or Arsenal fans were singing You'll Never Walk Alone :-pp.

I'm Canadian, i have no idea what this means lol!!! Whats it supposed to be?

Haha, You'll Never Walk Alone is sung by Liverpool and Celtic mainly, and there's no way you'd find either Arsenal or Man United singing it. I get that too Rob, but I turned off sound and listen to music whilst playing instead.

Rob, which 07/08 option file are you using?

Haha, You'll Never Walk Alone is sung by Liverpool and Celtic mainly, and there's no way you'd find either Arsenal or Man United singing it. I get that too Rob, but I turned off sound and listen to music whilst playing instead.

I am using j708, this one:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42288

It's good, there's some kits there to replace the relegated teams, it just needs some editing of the map file to get them assigned to the right teams.

Thanks Rob. I just went through the map changing it to match, only to realise halfway through mine was too different from his to work. Would you mind uploading your changed map for me?

I havn't done much of it, sorry :( I have done the 3 English ones and about half of the "Other" ones but I then got invited to play a game of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Xbox Live with some people. Also, I havn't got all of those kits yet as the downloads need about a 10 minute wait between them :(.

Tomorrow I will try and download them and fix it up and then upload the map for you, sorry I couldn't do that for you now :(.

It's no trouble, I'm in the middle of downloading them, I can put them all in one rar and upload that to filefront if you want, that way you can get them all at once.

That would be good, thanks :)).
Tomorrow, I will fully fix up the map file and then upload it.

I'm off for today, thanks for the help you have given me with this, I appreciate it a lot :) Also, a big thanks to Mikey, I never thought I would be able to get this patch again after a lot of the download links went dead.

Im using j708 as well, i have combined it with superpatch 4.0, and im in the midst of updating it.

Cool so i will change that chant then for Arsenal and Man U.

No problem mate, that's what this place is for -- helping out fellow PES fans. I agree, thanks again Mikey.

Edit: Here's the link to all the files in one rar: http://files.filefront.com/j708+full+unizip/;11261284;/fileinfo.html
Cheers, here is the uni map file:
http://www.fileupyours.com/view/184867/j708 uni map.zip

Some of my Italian/Other B logos/kits are messed up - Juventus have an Atlanta logo and no kitserver kit, Djurgarden have a Juventus logo... :-ll

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me out with finding or possibly even making kits for pes5? Or maybe someone could just let me know what the easiest/most effective way is to convert 512x512 kits to 512x256? i have yet to find 1 512x256 for Germany for example or Stoke City and Hull City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom