PES5 Superpatch 4.0: 0_TEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can upload the older stuff or i can upload the newer stuff with updated 08-09 bundesliga. its up to u guys.im not totally done yet but close.

Sorry guys, I deleted the actual downloads from my HD but I can upload my uni folder, it'll be a bigger download though.

can someone please make a torrent of the patch? or upload it to another site except rapidshare..

please.

***********************************************************************************
No need for the above mentioned,downloaded everything from your links.....thank you so much....waiting for your reworked OF for 08/09 season.

Last edited:
can someone please make a torrent of the patch? or upload it to another site except rapidshare..

please.

***********************************************************************************
No need for the above mentioned,downloaded everything from your links.....thank you so much....waiting for your reworked OF for 08/09 season.

It's coming man be patient. I have a patch coming that will cover the EPL and Bundesliga.. with rosters, kits, the works. maybe what i will do is do a pre-release and have people check on lineups, kits, formations.. what do u think?

It's coming man be patient. I have a patch coming that will cover the EPL and Bundesliga.. with rosters, kits, the works. maybe what i will do is do a pre-release and have people check on lineups, kits, formations.. what do u think?
This sounds great. I would love to get back to playing this game.:DD

thanks for the good news mate:DD.

Its getting there, my main problem is creating the new players and what attributes to give them.
I've read that many guys in the editing community use FM 2008 stats,to create or edit players...Maybe someone experienced in that area can help us.

I've read that many guys in the editing community use FM 2008 stats,to create or edit players...Maybe someone experienced in that area can help us.

For sure! ok so this weekend im gonna touch up on what i can in that option file and then pre-release it and hopefully there will be enough interest here for people to give me some feedback. Who knows, maybe some people would be interested in updating the Serie A and La Liga as well. oh yah and im going to try and update the National squads as well.

Glad to hear you are actually creating missing players! Not many OF makers do that. Can't wait.

Lol ok then well how else are we going to get all the players onto the teams!!! It might not be 100% accurate, there may be a few rookies missing, but if its an important one by all means let me know, and i'll release an update. I'm hoping to release today with kitserver.

Yah, again sorry about the delays.. i've been really busy these days with work etc.. i'm gonna make one last push today and get this out to you guys asap.

hey guys, its pretty much done! I've added as many kits, faces, hair as possible to EPL and Bundesliga. I'm going to release the OF first just to get some feedback, and then the rest will follow.

You guys still interested or is everyone playin pes2009?

Been playing the demo of pes2009 and Im still not convinced its any better than PES5 so Im eagerly awaiting this.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom